“nice stay =)”

and 1 more site!
University Guest House & Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Reviewed January 24, 2013

3 night stay -- had no issues during our visit. Our room was big, clean & comfortable. Actually just realized there is one thing I would improve -- the pillows.
Other than that - it was perfect for our trip. Everyone who worked there was friendly and eager to help. Very pleasant staff.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd (top) floor -- just so we wouldn't have to hear people above us.
1  Thank KateP329
justin_slc, Manager at University Guest House & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are working on getting some additional options on the pillows. Hope to see you again.

There are newer reviews for University Guest House & Conference Center

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Rooms are nice. Kuerig in all rooms. Staff was nice and breakfast was very good! I would stay here again. We stayed here for a hockey tournament...they gave us a great rate and it was very close to the rink we played at most.

1  Thank Ammie K
justin_slc, Manager at University Guest House & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We have hosted guests from the hockey tournament for several years now and it is always great to have you here. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I enjoyed staying the hotel. I would love to stay there for the whole week. The facility was excellent.I told my family that, next time when we travel to Salt Lake, we stay there. the patients that went with me made the same remark about the hotle. I love the room I stayed in.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Ann C
justin_slc, Manager at University Guest House & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear about your stay. We hope to see you again next time you are in Salt Lake City.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

It was refreshing to stay in a clean, bright, upbeat facility that is not a chain. We always stay here when visiting our daughter, who is a University student. Everyone is so friendly and relaxed, even the housekeeping staff! The complementary breakfast is EXCELLENT, and in such a nice room with a huge window overlooking the valley. Very refreshing to have GOOD coffee available 24/7 (Starbuck's). The rooms truly spacious. Would not even consider staying anywhere else when in the area.

Room Tip: You can request a room overlooking the Salt Lake valley, from where you can watch the sun set over t...
1  Thank Ellen M
justin_slc, Manager at University Guest House & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the breakfast and the wonderful views. We hope to see you next time your in Salt Lake City.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

For my family it was very convenient our daughter was starting her spring semester at the U. We are from California I was very impress and pleased with the Universty Guest house very friendly, helpful workers. We also loved the campus and the staff was awesome. I would highly recommend any parent coming out of state with there student to stay here very convenient .

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Baseball90
justin_slc, Manager at University Guest House & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Thank you for your review. First of all I want to apologize for the very cold weather you experienced while you were here. My family is from California and it is always shocking for them to have to experience anything below 50 degrees. Best of luck to your daughter on her spring semester. It will warm up soon enough. We hope to see you again in the spring.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

After a week of sleeping on the floor at a friends house, our son was super stoked to stay at Guest House (our favorite hotel!) before checking into his dorm the next morning. A comfortable bed, fluffy pillows, hot shower and free breakfast were the perfect way to end his Christmas break. Best staff and super convenient location are unbeatable. Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Traci S

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that we could be the refuge for your son so that he didn't have to sleep on the floor again. One of the main reasons we are here is to make students and their parents comfortable when they come to the University. I remember when I went to the U way back in the day, this is when the older dorms were here, my mother had to sleep on my dorm room floor because there was no University Guest House. Once again thank you and hope to see you again.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is a really nice hotel in a great location at a very fair price. We have stayed here several times before and we have always been both impressed and pleased. The rooms are nice, the breakfast is good and the staff is friendly.

Room Tip: I always stay on the top floor of any hotel so I don't hear people above me.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank dlr747

Thank you for your review. We appreciate that you have returned time and time again and have enjoyed your visit.