Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$129
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
$104
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn Downtown(Salt Lake City)
$99
ComfortInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$109
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$117
$114
GardenInn.com
$66
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$166
$149
  • Restaurant
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$176
$129
Peery Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$107
$98
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

1,163 results
All reviewsfort douglasiced coffeemedical facilitiesmoran eye centerhuntsman cancer institutegreat place to stayred butte gardensice watersalt lakefree shuttleshuttle serviceclean roomsbagelsfree breakfastfresh fruitcookiesexercise room
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I enjoyed staying the hotel. I would love to stay there for the whole week. The facility was excellent.I told my family that, next time when we travel to Salt Lake, we stay there. the patients that went with me made the same remark about the hotle. I love the room I stayed in.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Ann C
justin_slc, Manager at University Guest House & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear about your stay. We hope to see you again next time you are in Salt Lake City.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

It was refreshing to stay in a clean, bright, upbeat facility that is not a chain. We always stay here when visiting our daughter, who is a University student. Everyone is so friendly and relaxed, even the housekeeping staff! The complementary breakfast is EXCELLENT, and in such a nice room with a huge window overlooking the valley. Very refreshing to have GOOD coffee available 24/7 (Starbuck's). The rooms truly spacious. Would not even consider staying anywhere else when in the area.

Room Tip: You can request a room overlooking the Salt Lake valley, from where you can watch the sun set over the Great Salt Lake.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ellen M
justin_slc, Manager at University Guest House & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the breakfast and the wonderful views. We hope to see you next time your in Salt Lake City.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

For my family it was very convenient our daughter was starting her spring semester at the U. We are from California I was very impress and pleased with the Universty Guest house very friendly, helpful workers. We also loved the campus and the staff was awesome. I would highly recommend any parent coming out of state with there student to stay here very convenient .

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Baseball90
justin_slc, Manager at University Guest House & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Thank you for your review. First of all I want to apologize for the very cold weather you experienced while you were here. My family is from California and it is always shocking for them to have to experience anything below 50 degrees. Best of luck to your daughter on her spring semester. It will warm up soon enough. We hope to see you again in the spring.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

After a week of sleeping on the floor at a friends house, our son was super stoked to stay at Guest House (our favorite hotel!) before checking into his dorm the next morning. A comfortable bed, fluffy pillows, hot shower and free breakfast were the perfect way to end his Christmas break. Best staff and super convenient location are unbeatable. Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Traci S

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that we could be the refuge for your son so that he didn't have to sleep on the floor again. One of the main reasons we are here is to make students and their parents comfortable when they come to the University. I remember when I went to the U way back in the day, this is when the older dorms were here, my mother had to sleep on my dorm room floor because there was no University Guest House. Once again thank you and hope to see you again.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is a really nice hotel in a great location at a very fair price. We have stayed here several times before and we have always been both impressed and pleased. The rooms are nice, the breakfast is good and the staff is friendly.

Room Tip: I always stay on the top floor of any hotel so I don't hear people above me.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank dlr747

Thank you for your review. We appreciate that you have returned time and time again and have enjoyed your visit.