$89
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn Downtown(Salt Lake City)
$100
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$150
$123
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$105
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$90
$81
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$107
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$131
$104
GardenInn.com
$88
$64
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$109
Peery Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$101
$94
AscendHotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

1,164 results
All reviewsfort douglasiced coffeemedical facilitiesmoran eye centerhuntsman cancer institutegreat place to stayred butte gardensice watersalt lakefree shuttleshuttle serviceclean roomsbagelsfree breakfastfresh fruitcookiesexercise room
Reviewed January 7, 2013

For my family it was very convenient our daughter was starting her spring semester at the U. We are from California I was very impress and pleased with the Universty Guest house very friendly, helpful workers. We also loved the campus and the staff was awesome. I would highly recommend any parent coming out of state with there student to stay here very convenient .

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Baseball90
justin_slc, Manager at University Guest House & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Thank you for your review. First of all I want to apologize for the very cold weather you experienced while you were here. My family is from California and it is always shocking for them to have to experience anything below 50 degrees. Best of luck to your daughter on her spring semester. It will warm up soon enough. We hope to see you again in the spring.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

After a week of sleeping on the floor at a friends house, our son was super stoked to stay at Guest House (our favorite hotel!) before checking into his dorm the next morning. A comfortable bed, fluffy pillows, hot shower and free breakfast were the perfect way to end his Christmas break. Best staff and super convenient location are unbeatable. Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Traci S

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that we could be the refuge for your son so that he didn't have to sleep on the floor again. One of the main reasons we are here is to make students and their parents comfortable when they come to the University. I remember when I went to the U way back in the day, this is when the older dorms were here, my mother had to sleep on my dorm room floor because there was no University Guest House. Once again thank you and hope to see you again.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is a really nice hotel in a great location at a very fair price. We have stayed here several times before and we have always been both impressed and pleased. The rooms are nice, the breakfast is good and the staff is friendly.

Room Tip: I always stay on the top floor of any hotel so I don't hear people above me.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank dlr747

Thank you for your review. We appreciate that you have returned time and time again and have enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Every time we pass by Salt Lake City, this is our favorite place. University Guest House is very clean, comfortable, excellent hot breakfast, wifi in the room, microwave, and refrig. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank EmilyC301

Thank you for your review and for being a repeat guest. It is an honor to be called the "Best place to stay in SLC."

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The exceptional service started with being guided in by phone when we couldn't find the hotel at 1 in the morning. The room was clean, roomy and comfortable, but what made it exceptional was the cleaning service. They were the friendliest cleaning staff I have ever encountered. And the breakfast was a delight for my children. Every morning it was a little different, so that made it fun for the kids, too. The management was gracious and involved, making a very friendly atmosphere, as well. It was quiet at night, and I got a good night's sleep each night of our trip. Also, their gym was by far the best gym I have ever used at a hotel. It made me WANT to work out while on vacation, which is rare. Overall a wonderful experience and memory. Thank you, University Guesthouse!

Room Tip: Our room was ground floor and in the far corner. No noise at all. More of a walk to get to, but worth it for the quiet. :)
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Annette B

Thank you for your review. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay. I think it is great your kids like the breakfast choices. My kids also enjoy being able to choose whatever they want for breakfast when we have stayed. It is so much funner than the three choices of cereal we have at home. Thank you for mentioning our fitness room. Much time was spent selecting the right equipment and changing things around in order to get it the way it is. We hope to see you again next time you are in Salt Lake City.