$104
HIExpress.com
$99
Hampton.com
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$109
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$237
$149
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$108
$104
GardenInn.com
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Pool
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$129
Peery Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$107
$98
AscendHotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

Grand America Hotel(Salt Lake City)
$339
$262
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
1,163 results
All reviewsfort douglasiced coffeemedical facilitiesmoran eye centerhuntsman cancer institutegreat place to stayred butte gardensice watersalt lakefree shuttleshuttle serviceclean roomsbagelsfree breakfastfresh fruitcookiesexercise room
Reviewed December 10, 2012

The Guest House is a welcoming place. I was there for a residency interview, and my only complaint was that cell service was spotty in my room. The hot breakfast, internet access, and selection of TV channels is fantastic.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Anisha K
justin_slc, Manager at University Guest House & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Thank you for your review. I hope your residency interview went well.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

What an awesome hotel, extremely friendly and helpful staff! The room was spacious, clean, and great bathroom. The breakfast the next morning was fantastic. The rate is very affordable, under $100 is an excellent value although I may have been paying a corporate rate.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank LeviTrop

Thanks for your review. It seems the trend in the industry is to nickel and dime the guest for all you can. We definitely feel this is NOT the way to go and I appreciate you for pointing that out. We are now serving complimentary hot cider, hot chocolate and in the evenings cookies.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Such a unique and beautiful location next to campus. Views from the hotel are amazing! Every single staff member was extremely kind and helpful at all times. A wonderful complimentary breakfast was available that included eggs, bacon, fruit, pastries and cereal. I am not a coffee drinker so it was a pleasure to have a large variety of teas available at all times. There was also a Keurig in the room in case you did not want to go to the lobby for a hot drink. In the afternoon the hotel placed warm cookies and hot cider out for all the guests. What a treat!

1  Thank TCTravelFun

Thank you for your review. We have amazing views of the Salt Lake Valley form our hotel. See for yourself by visiting our live cam at http://www.ughcam.universityguesthouse.com

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I traveled from out of state for medical testing at the hospital not available in to other adjacent states. The hospital recommended the Guest House. The price was right and the proximity to the hospital was great. I was was welcomed early and professionally. While the breakfast is very good and available, finding the other meals for the day is difficult. There is a pantry but it is some what limited. The TRAX is a short walk away, extremely economical and easy to use. It will get you downtown for a day or an elegant evening. The staff was knowledgeable about the area and very helpful. The room was efficient, comfortable and clean. Housekeeping worked around my medical times and procedures. Should I have reason to be on the campus again I would stay again.

2  Thank James C

Thank you for your feedback. I understand that lunch and dinner is a little more difficult given our location. Currently we are looking to expand our options in the convenience store. We are very open to feedback from out guests.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I stayed at the University Guest House for four days in November 2012 for a business meeting. I went in with high expectations and every one of them was exceeded. From the outstanding service at check-in to the excellent meeting facilities to the full-sized hair dryers and Keurig coffee machines in each room to the fabulous complimentary continental breakfast, I was completely satisfied with my stay. Although the property has a great fitness center onsite, I preferred a morning walk around the gorgeous University of Utah campus, set in the mountains. The front desk staff was able to not only meet my needs on property, but was able to direct me to public transportation downtown (easily accessible), and a walking route around campus. The newly remodeled rooms are spacious and would be great for family travel as well. The pleasant "can-do" attitude of the entire staff, from front desk to housekeeping, was greatly appreciated. Business travel is sometimes painful at best, but my stay at the Guesthouse was a highlight of this trip.

2  Thank theworkingdiva

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear you appreciate the wonderful location we have. The Fort Douglas area is gorgeous for a walk. Thank you again for all your kind comments.