We stayed 4 nights in a double queen room on the 3rd floor of the new wing at this hotel and enjoyed it very much. The rooms were immaculately clean and the beds were very comfortable, with their down duvets. The hotel serves a hot breakfast until 9am, which was good. However, I wish they would serve breakfast until 10am for those who prefer to sleep in. On one of the nights, the adjoining room was very noisy; The next morning, I asked the front desk if I could move rooms, and they were very accommodating. Other than the one night, the rooms were very quiet. It is a short 10 minute drive to downtown (or you can take Trax which is very convenient). The ski resorts are within 30 minutes. I would recommend this hotel, and stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 180-room hotel features spectacular views of the Salt Lake Valley and the surrounding University of Utah campus. Its proximity to both a TRAX train station and a campus shuttle stop allows you to explore both campus and Salt Lake City easily. Add affordable, comfortable rooms with fantastic amenities and you’ll understand why visitors love the Guest House. Our amenities include complimentary hot breakfast and wireless internet, complimentary local shuttle, state of the art fitness room and 30,000 sq ft of conference space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your University Guest House & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- University Guest House Hotel Salt Lake City
- University Guest House And Conference Center
- University Guest House & Conference Center Salt Lake City, Utah