I have been to Salt Lake City twice in the past couple of months for meetings at the VA hospital. The first visit I stayed at the Marriott, what a disappointment. Many services not available, Staff not very helpful, seemed like they were planning changes that hadn't taken place yet so no concierge, no one could make follow-up registration and people at front desk not knowledgable about the area.
University Guest House was fabulous. The place is beautiful, roomy, with the amenities I wanted for a week stay. The lobby and dining area were nice, not only for breakfast, but to study, eat take out food or just relax. The desk staff were so helpful. I will never stay anywhere else in Salt Lake City unless no rooms available. highly recommended
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 180-room hotel features spectacular views of the Salt Lake Valley and the surrounding University of Utah campus. Its proximity to both a TRAX train station and a campus shuttle stop allows you to explore both campus and Salt Lake City easily. Add affordable, comfortable rooms with fantastic amenities and you’ll understand why visitors love the Guest House. Our amenities include complimentary hot breakfast and wireless internet, complimentary local shuttle, state of the art fitness room and 30,000 sq ft of conference space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your University Guest House & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- University Guest House Hotel Salt Lake City
- University Guest House And Conference Center
- University Guest House & Conference Center Salt Lake City, Utah