$99
$89
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$105
$137
$123
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$108
$104
GardenInn.com
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$90
$81
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$66
$64
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$185
$109
Peery Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$101
$94
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

Grand America Hotel(Salt Lake City)
$290
$249
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $295/night.

1,165 results
All reviewsfort douglasiced coffeemedical facilitiesmoran eye centerhuntsman cancer institutegreat place to stayred butte gardensice watersalt lakefree shuttleshuttle serviceclean roomsbagelsfree breakfastfresh fruitcookiesexercise room
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Clean, quiet, comfortable hotel that would be on a par with the best Comfort Inn or a Hampton. Breakfast was above par with fruits, eggs, toast, bagles and good coffee and juice. Tremendous from west side of hotel to the Salt Lake Valley even from the first floor. Super friendly staff and if you have an appointment with the U of U hospital there is a discount for that. The hotel is on the tram line and is just minutes from the city center. Did I mention that it is in a beautiful setting, surrounded by lots of trees and in the middle of old historic Fort Douglas. This is my place to stay in Salt Lake.

Room Tip: I normally request top floor to eliminate noise, but this time we got the first floor owing to occupancy and I never heard a thing from the floor above. West side has great views of the city but east side looks into historic Fort Douglas.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
justin_slc, Manager at University Guest House & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

Thank you for your review and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. The beautiful Fort Douglas area is my favorite aspect about the hotel as well. The views are spectacular on the west side. I always recommend top floor, west side, corner room.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

We had a family reunion here. The free wifi, parking and hot breakfast are a huge plus! The location was perfect for us; it is just minutes by TRAX, car or foot to everything we did. The rates were reasonable. The staff was very accommodating. The Guest House is at the top of our option list for the other family. And you have to love a place that names the housekeeping laundry room Helms Deep. :-)

Room Tip: At my request, our room had a view of the valley; the view was spectacular.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your review. You get 50 points for noticing Helms Deep! I think this is our first review from a guest that had a family reunion here. I hope that your reunion went great and we would love to have the other side of the family stay for the next reunion.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

We stayed here for graduation and would highly recommend staying here if you have university or hospital business to handle closeby. They are on par with standby hotel, the Hampton Inn.

Comfortable room and very clean. No complaints about the accomodations except that the king bed I slept in was not very comfortable. I have been spoiled by pillow top beds and the bed felt like an old bed. :(

Decent breakfast options: omelettes, bacon, sausage, pancakes, and french toast were great choices during our 2-day stay.

Service was great. Very friendly and helpful.

Convenient to public transit though not very convenient if you want to walk to any eating venues.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank anita x
justin_slc, Manager at University Guest House & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that the mattress kept you from sleeping well. We are in the process of upgrading our mattresses, so hopefully if you stay with us again in the future you will have a better sleeping experience. I am glad to hear that the rest of your stay was great.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I was in slc to hang out with friends. Although we wished we were downtown a few times, the ease of parking made this all worth while. We loved not having to worry about a valet, getting a free, hot breakfast every morning, and it only took about 10 minutes to get downtown. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012

Thanks for the great review of our hotel. I am glad you noticed many of the things we include complimentary for all our guests. Our goal is to provide an all inclusive, great value for our guests. Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

The employees were friendly, the beds were pretty comfortable (they triple sheet, which is very desirable to me), great continental breakfast, and complimentary coffee/tea available all day! We stayed at this location because of a function on campus, but I would not hesitate to stay again should our travels take us to SLC again!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Thanks for the great review and I am glad to hear that you would stay with us again.