“Best Pad Thai in Salt Lake City”
Review of My Thai

My Thai
Ranked #180 of 1,429 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 6, 2013

If you're coming to SLC and looking for that hole-in-a-wall locals place that is exceptionally good food, My Thai is the place. Their lunch specials is a great deal, and dinner portions are BIG. It's a mom and pop restaurant who will do their best to take care of you.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have tried two previous times to rate this restaurant and for whatever reason have been unsuccessful. This unassuming small strip mall restaurant dishes out some fresh, tasty food. Great chicken, crisp vegetables and the ginger sauce is perfect. Reasonable prices and great food. Don't go for the atmosphere, go for the great thai food.