“Kids Loved it”

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Kids Loved it”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Hey Dads and Moms you totally have to take your children here, it is do fun to watch kids having fun, great value and very kid friendly, better go.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Rick A

Eden, Utah
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Speed, fumes and fun”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We had a blast, me more so because I won! But took my 13 year old here for his birthday to race with family and friends. They were out of head socks which stunk but we had fun. It is well ran. The track has a pretty strong gas smell so if that gets to you, pass. Kids need to be 48" tall to race...

Visited November 2012
1 Thank EdenBrandi
Rapid City, South Dakota
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Fun group outing”
Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

I took a group of 7 college students that I work with one evening. We had called ahead and made plans. The staff was ready and waiting for us. After a brief video explaining the rules, we were allowed to get ready. Leave loose fitting jewelry at home. The carts were fun and fast. We were set up on long track which was lots of fun. The staff was fun and took time to explain key points like turning with us. I look forward to going back.

1 Thank leojtracnik
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“fun cars, bad customer service.”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I have been many times to the salty lake location but only due to the lack of alternatives. the cars are great and the tracks are pretty good but I and my sons have often been treated poorly, as if we were an inconvenience. I also think the price is a little inflated, but probably wouldn't feel that way of I was treated better.

3 Thank kato33
Price, Utah
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Fun for adults”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Me and my boyfriend stopped in here one day just to have a bit of fun, and that we did. It wasn't too expensive and we had a blast racing eachother (I won!) and playing a few games. It was pretty cool too how they kept score or times for the laps. I just didn't like the hair nets. Kind of weird. Make sure you have tennis shoes on too.

Visited August 2011