The staff went above and beyond the call to be courteous and helpful to our group of conference attendees from Minnesota. The food served as part of the conference and in the cafe was outstanding, the staff attended to any and all needs during our two-night stay in Salt Lake City, and we were given great recommendations for city landmarks, dining, and transportation options of which we took full advantage. Thanks to everyone who made this a very enjoyable and memorable visit!
D. William O'Brien
Minnesota Department of Health
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just three miles from the Salt Lake City International Airport, the Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport is only a 40-minute drive to Utah’s major ski areas. The hotel offers guests easy access to local business and corporate parks, including Wells Fargo, Franklin Covey, Decker Lakes Business Center and Sorenson Research Park. The Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport is also the perfect hotel for race teams and crews. Our location can have you racing in no time. We offer 24 hour food service, beautiful & spacious guest rooms and 42” high definition flat screen televisions.The hotel is easily accessible to both the Hill Air Force Base and the Fort Douglas Military Base. For families, the Salt Lake City hotel is in close proximity to the Hogle Zoo, Lagoon Amusement and Water Park, Salt Lake Bees Baseball stadium and the Museum of Natural History. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport Utah