“Always great food”
Review of Pago

Pago
Reserve with OpenTable
Pago is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 1,494 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Farm to table with a great variety and very tasty menu. Great service and intimate atmosphere. One of my favorite restaurants in SLC

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Small and intimate restaurant utlizing locally grown products. My beef - gnocchi dish was excellent and the two vegetarians with me had the vegetarian plate which they also commented on how it was one of the best they've had in a while. I don't know what "pricey for Salt Lake" means as previously mentioned; I've found SLC prices to be very similar, for good or for bad, to larger markets for comparable establishments and dishes.

Would recommend to anyone looking for a quality meal, and would strongly recommend reservations.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

This restaurant is pricey for Salt Lake, but everything is TOP NOTCH quality. The service, the food, the wine, and the atmosphere. They take a true farm to table stance, and explain the menu in detail. The bread is amazing! While the prices are high, this isn't a restaurant just for special occasions. I would come here for a bottle of wine and appetizers as the staff makes everyone feel at home. Keep in mind, if you're looking for "traditional" food, this probably isn't your bet. This is a place for true foodies!

Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

The food here sounded so delicious on the menu but in reality it was TERRIBLE! My steak was so chewy I couldn't swallow it after chewing for 5 minutes and My eggs were under cooked. It was so over priced for how disgusting it was.

1  Thank Lyndsey P
Pago_SLC, Owner at Pago, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2012

Dear Lyndsey,

I am sorry to hear about your poor experience at brunch. I wish we had the opportunity to make it right while you were dining with us. Although we do everything in our power to prepare every dish perfectly, we do make mistakes and over/under cook items. Also, I am not sure what temperature you ordered the steak & eggs, but that can have an affect on the chewiness of the beef. If you are ever unhappy with a dish at Pago, please let us know, we always make it right. We take a lot of pride in what we do and want every guest to experience our love and passion for what we do. I am very confident if you choose to dine with us again, you will experience the quality and consistancy that our guests typically receive. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further directly with you, can you email me at scott@pagoslc.com?

Thanks for letting me know about your experience,

Scott

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We went here on the recommendation of a local and were not disappointed. The food was delicious, creative, beautiful, etc. Our waiter (David) was very knowledgeable about the menu and the wine and made some great suggestions. Further, he was very aware watching us as to when to come up and when to leave us alone. Definately would go back here. Not the pace for kids or people with huge appetites.