“Family spot”

Wheeler Historic Farm
Ranked #25 of 160 things to do in Salt Lake City
More attraction details
Owner description: A working historic farm!
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Family spot”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Wheeler farm is a really fun place to take the family. There are farm animals all over the place. Prepare a picnic lunch then spend the day there. Great place to wear out the kids and enjoy the beauty.

Visited August 2012

• Turkish first
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Loved my trip to Wheeler farm as a kid!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Of course good friends make the trip even grander! I still have photos of our mud races chasing piglets trying to catch them. Loads of fun! I hear they have a Haunted Woods Hay Ride and have yet to do this myself. A farmer's market, generally a dose of Utah's Wheeler Family Farm for some good old fashioned fun!

Utah
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 126 helpful votes
“I love this place!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Okay, I remember hearing about field trips my children took to "Wheeler Farm" when they were young and I had no idea how cool it really was until I visited it for the first time about a week ago! I will be the first to admit that I missed out on some fun! I would have visited this place at least once a month during the Summer with my kids when they were young and they would have been mesmerized by all the farm animals! This is the wide open park that I have longed to find. I can't think of a better place to just take a walk with the family or have a picnic without having to travel to the mountains...or an inexpensive date night! (It's free!) You have to love this place!

P.S.--Don't forget your camera!

Visited August 2012
Lehi, Utah
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Historic and educational”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Visitors can get a sense and even hands-on feel for working on a farm in this interactive setting. Learn the history of farming in this area and have fun doing it!

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Great place to take kids!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Farm animals, playground, creek, and lots of room to run. This is a great place to bring your kids for an outing. Most things are free and the staff is incredible!

Visited June 2012