All reviews luxury property complimentary breakfast was very good room was clean late flight choice hotels power outage great hotel pool and hot tub the general manager the breakfast area absolutely stay here again electrical outlets front desk microwave and refrigerator rooms are large nice pool very nice stay
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2019

Wonderful experience staying here!!!
Clean, modern rooms, great gym,great breakfast and wonderful staff!
The very best place to stay by the slc airport!
Very comfortable, have stayed at hampton and ramada, this hotel so much better!!!!!!!
5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Todd W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Thank you, Andrew, for staying with us, and for your wonderful feedback! We hope you come back and see us again next time!

Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile

We stayed for five nights in a large suite. The breakfast was great. The pool is closed Sunday night until late Monday mornings but it wasn’t posted. Housekeeping was fine except I still don’t understand when there are five used towels in the room why they only put four new ones in. At least the front desk didn’t mind our requests for more towels

Trip type: Traveled with family
Todd W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2019

Thank you, EJRTRIP, for staying with us, and for your feedback. We hope you will come back and see us next time!

Reviewed July 24, 2019

I stay at Comfort Inn and Suites throughout the US and Canada. I do so because they generally provide a higher level of room and service quality than comparably priced hotels. This location, as always, exceeded my expectations. I would go so far as to say it's the best Comfort inn and Suites in the country.

This compliment is based on the past 12+ stays I've made at this hotel in the past 12 months. I would never even consider staying at any other hotel in Salt Lake City.

Pro's: I'd run out of room before I could name all of the good things about this hotel. Every possible "+" you're looking for is here - breakfast, room comfort, location, friendly staff, etc. What sets this property apart from all the rest - and why it gets the #1 rating nationwide - is their attention to detail. I scrutinize everything when I stay at a hotel, and this hotel passes with flying colors. For example, the rooms are not just "clean", they are "white glove" clean! And the breakfast is not just "good", it's outstanding - with a super nice breakfast attendant who makes sure all of the guests are happy. These are just two examples of the superior service you can expect here.
Their attention to detail is amazing.

Con's: I suppose there's something wrong with this hotel, but I can't figure out what it is. And whatever it may be, it must be super minor.

I do not think you;ll be disappointed if you stay here. Definitely give it a try.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Todd W, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2019

Thank you, George, for your loyalty to us, and for your great comments. We can't wait to see you next time!

Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is very conveniently located not far from the airport, with a very easy access to the highway. The property is very neat, our room was very comfortable.
When we arrived there was a glitch with our confirmed booking by an external provider. Ane, the Front Office Manager on duty could not have done more to help us settle in, she was outstanding and saved the day. We had a couple of room glitches at the beginning but the staff was very helpful and friendly in sorting everything out for us. The breakfast is excellent and served in a nice location. Very pleasant stay, highly recommended.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank MelaniaMela
Todd W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2019

Thank you, MelaniaMela, for staying with us, and for your feedback. We are happy that Ane was able to turn your experience around. We know what an important asset she is to the hotel. We hope you will come back and stay with us next time!

Reviewed July 14, 2019

Very comfortable and airport shuttle service very good. Breakfast was included and was very good. The staff very friendly including the kitchen manager was hands on - unlike typical continental breakfast hotels - he made sure everything was fresh and plenty. The room was clean and comfortable

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Todd W, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2019

Thank you for staying with us. We hope you will come back and see us again next time!