“Great Stay.....”

SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport
Ranked #31 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Just a short weekend stay! I would have to look for things negative to say! Trash cans out front were full. ( but there was a bunch of "Ravers" staying there too and threw away all their trash away there. A good/bad thing!) Staff was fabulous from the front desk to housekeeping! Rooms were spacious and very clean.
Breakfast buffet was very good. Canadian bacon, sausage patties and scrambled eggs!! There was even Nutella spread in the condiments!! The coffee was even good!!
I will recommend to everyone and stay there again!

I did hear a bit of airplane noise until I fell asleep, but nothing that woke me up!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
RHemsley, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you for the kind words. I will make sure the staff knows they are doing a great job.

There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Had a short night after my flight was cancelled. The hotel itself was very nice. Clean and the person at the front desk was very helpful and friendly, which is not always the case at midnight when a whole bunch of tired travelers get off the shuttle bus. They did a very nice job getting everyone to their rooms, which was much appreciated. Other reviewers were happier with the breakfast. I found the eggs and sausage to some of the worst I have had in a chain hotel. Everything else at the bar was fine, so I would suggest you stay away from the eggs.

I don't normally stay near the SLC airport, but if I get stuck there again, I would stay at this hotel again as it was convenient, clean and the people were very nice. Note that the shuttle bus services several hotels and it wasn't abler to accomodate all of the people waiting after the plane was cancelled. Your wait at the airport may be longer than you would expect.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

I will do some digging into what the problem was with the eggs. Sorry about that. Glad you will stay with us next time you are in town.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

1. Clean, comfortable rooms
2. Excellent service
3. Reasonable prices
and one more thing.... the above three get a "4" --- some hotels get a 5 because of their views, lobbies, restaurants, whatever

SHS gets theirs because it was exactly what we needed when we needed it...

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

I'm glad we could be exactly what you needed. We will see you next time you are in from Hong Kong!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

This Springhill Suites Marriott was absolutely wonderful!! We were in Salt Lake City for only a weekend and really enjoyed it!! The entire experience was great!! The people at the front desk were very nice and accommodated us in any way they could!! The room was spacious, VERY clean and comfortable!! Absolutely loved the breakfast bar which had an ample selection of both hot and cold items and again, as with the entire place, was kept very clean!! The lady that took care of the breakfast area kept it up brilliantly and was friendly and greeted us each morning as she worked!! I seriously cannot think of anything negative whatsoever to say about this place!! Everyone there was so friendly and helpful and it really made the stay that much more enjoyable! Would definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

I will make sure that the breakfast attendant is recognized for her job well done. Thanks for the feedback.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is the first time our entire family of four has stayed at this hotel. We had a very enjoyable stay. The room was very spacious and modern. The pool was a hit with our young boys. The breakfast was the same Marriott blah breakfast as all locations, nothing stood out as different/unique. Very clean and posh lobby. We did their park & fly package. When we got back home the shuttle was very quick to come pick us up and he even parked right behind our car and helped unload our bags near our vehicle.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

We are happy to be your Park n' Fly location. Stay with us again next time you head out.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I worked for a client in SLC for over a year and a half. Stayed at most of the major chain hotels in SLC and I have to say, nothing beat the convenience and location of the Springhill Suites by the airport. The management was very friendly and never let me down when I had to make last minute requests - I suspect being a Platinum Premier Marriott member and a long time guest at the hotel helped, but even so they were incredibly accommodating on room availability during busy seasons. The guests here are mostly business travelers and tourists, foreign and domestic. I tend to keep to myself at the hotel and if the walls were just a little better insulated I would not have known that anyone else lived at the hotel for the majority of my stays - which is kind of the way I prefer things.

So anyways, this was and is a great place to stay. I think you will find that the rooms are bright, clean, and spacious for a Marriott of this tier and location. I wholeheartedly recommend this to business travelers and tourists alike.

Room Tip: Get a room that faces south. The Hilton behind the Springhill kind of blocks the view.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
RHemsley, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

I'm delighted that you were so happy with your stay. We value all of our guests, but our Platinum Premier guests are extra special to us. Please come see us again when you are back in town.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Very nice surprise for us, very clean and tidy place, excellent beds with a relaxing sleep after a long flight, just minutes from the airport. Rooms are large and well equipped. Just the breakfast might have been a little richer, but for the money very good value.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
RHemsley, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you enjoy your United States trip, and if you are every back in Utah come back and see us again!