we booked online 3 days in advance,called first thing sunday morning to confirm and let them know we'd be coming into town soon and to inquire as to when our room would be ready for check in.we were told any time after noon the rooom would be ready so we were not pleased when we arrived at 130 and the room had not been cleaned.we went and ran some errands and got a bite to eat and at 230 the hotel called..good news,,the room is ready.
check in was uneventful but when we got to the room it was absolutely disgusting,we have stayed at extended stay hotels all over the country and we have loved them,i couldnt believe what we found here
food and trash in the fridge,micro and stovetop with food all over them,the bathroom looked like the cat exploded there was so much hair everywhere and the commode had not been cleaned
food on the floors and we were stiking to the tile,the hide a bed in the sofa had dirty sheets with food in them and the dist and dirt on the room was disgusting.
I called the front desk and advised them the condition of the room and asked the manager to come to the room ..THEY REFUSED,and sent the girl back to clean the room,she argued with us that the room WAS clean,which these pics show it absolutely was NOT.
she changed the sheets on the beds swept the floor (barely)ran the vaccuum and left.
called the front desk again and they advised me that they would have someone else clean the room and that they would refund the cost of the room.
at 600pm still noone had cleaned the room the girl they said would come up to clean it came to advise us that she had to leave,she was 17 and her mom was here to pick her up.but that someone else would be up to clean the room.
at 800PM still noone has cleaned the room,when i called the front desk the clerk told me that he had refunded the room,and that everyone was gone for the day.
At this point i went to the desk and demanded a different room,there were 2 other guests also demanding room changes because their rooms were disgusting,
They put us in the room next to ours,not what we had booked but anything is better if it's cleaner.
That night when we went to go to bed the door would not latch and the lock wouldnt work ,we had to have the security guard come up and close the door from the outside so we could lock our door.
too tired to shower we waited til morning,which is when we pulled back the shower curtain to find the hair and dirty razors on the side of the tub.
This is absolutely appalling and unsanitary,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Salt Lake City - Mid Valley. Our property is located within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. We are just 11 miles from the Salt Lake City International Airport and 12 miles from Temple Square. Crossland Studios - Salt Lake City - Mid Valley is also a half hour away from Olympic Park, Park City Mountain Resort, Snowbird Ski Resort, and Hardy Lake. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Crossland Salt Lake City - Mid Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Salt Lake City / Mid Valley Hotel Salt Lake City
- Crossland Salt Lake City - Mid Valley Utah