My husband and I were going to stay here for one night on our way home to California from a 3 week long "national park tour." We had already driven 300+ miles this day and were just happy to have a place to stay. We got the the Homestead suites after driving around for a long time trying to find the place which is very hidden. When we were driving to our room from the front desk we noticed ALOT of very sketchy looking people. these people looked like drug attics who lived here full-time. There were a lot of little kids running around who also must have lived here full-time because they had a ton of toys outside. We drove to pick up a pizza and on our way back in we noticed a very shady deal going on outside of our building (most likely a crack deal or other drug deal.) I called the manager and told her we didn't want to stay because we didn't feel safe and had a ton of belongings in our car and she said "I'm sorry we can't refund your money because you already checked in." I told her about the possible drug deal and she said " I don't know why you don't feel safe...we haven't had a crime here for MONTHS!!" That's when I laughed and told her if she didn't refund our money I was going to post it on trip advisor and contact her manager. She told us we could have our money back after all and we left and drove 150+ more miles to get as far away from this place as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Salt Lake City - Mid Valley. Our property is located within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. We are just 11 miles from the Salt Lake City International Airport and 12 miles from Temple Square. Crossland Studios - Salt Lake City - Mid Valley is also a half hour away from Olympic Park, Park City Mountain Resort, Snowbird Ski Resort, and Hardy Lake. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Crossland Salt Lake City - Mid Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Salt Lake City / Mid Valley Hotel Salt Lake City
- Crossland Salt Lake City - Mid Valley Utah