I've been staying in the E.S.A. brand for more than 12 Years 10 months a year in 12 states. This by far is the dirtiest most poorest maintained E.S.A. I've ever stayed in. The carpet looked like something I wouldn't let my dog sleep on. The bedspread was dirty with holes burned in it. The wouldn't flush properly, the refrigerator door wouldn't close or keep anything cold. The smoke detector was disabled. We checked out early. I've never been more disappointed in the E.S.A
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Crossland Studios - Salt Lake City - Mid Valley. Our property is located within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. We are just 11 miles from the Salt Lake City International Airport and 12 miles from Temple Square. Crossland Studios - Salt Lake City - Mid Valley is also a half hour away from Olympic Park, Park City Mountain Resort, Snowbird Ski Resort, and Hardy Lake. Our hotel is designed especially for longer stays with studios featuring kitchens or kitchenettes and plenty of work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HRS and Hotel.de so you can book your Crossland Salt Lake City - Mid Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Salt Lake City / Mid Valley Hotel Salt Lake City
- Crossland Salt Lake City - Mid Valley Utah