The first room reeked of smoke and there was a cigarette butt right outside the door despite being non smoking floor. The manager kindly changed us to another room, which smelled fine, but was so poorly equipped for eating in (the whole point of extended stay). For 4 people there were 2 forks, 1 spoon, one stirring spoon, a couple of plates and a single tiny saucepan. No dishwasher and only a tiny packet of single use dish soap. There was no trap in the sink to catch bits of food so sink would clog whenever we washed dishes to take turns eating. Space is way too small for 2 queens. So disappointed we left after the first night to stay at a different hotel even though we had paid for 3 nights. A waste of money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Sugar House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Salt Lake City/Sugarhouse Hotel Salt Lake City
- Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Sugar House Utah