My husband and I spent five nights at the Hotel Monaco while skiing Utah's great mountains. We had a great stay. Everyone at the hotel is so helpful and friendly. The room was great. Not huge, but an efficient and comfortable use of space. The bathroom was especially nice. The hotel decorations are fun. The wine reception in the evening is a nice touch. The only thing we felt was missing was a hot tub. But, if you are a business traveler, it probably doesn't matter. We also thought the valet parking was kind of pricey - $16 per night with taxes. We also found the location very convenient. You can pretty much walk everywhere in downtown if you don't want to move the car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated boutique Hotel Monaco, located in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City, combines sumptuous décor, savvy service and superb amenities, making this luxury hotel unabashedly seductive. Set in a refurbished landmark building, the hotel sits across from the Capitol Theater and near Energy Solutions Arena,historic Temple Square, Salt PalaceConvention Center, Salt Lake Art Center and more. Adjacent is the award-winning Bambara restaurant, a favorite of locals and visitors alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kimpton Salt Lake City
- Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City
- Hotel Monaco a Kimpton Hotel
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City Utah