My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon, and it was a very nice stop on our road trip. We were a little apprehensive about being a gay couple in Utah, but the staff at the Monaco put us right at ease. We arrived just before the end of their complimentary wine hour in the lobby - a lovely surprise!
They were kind enough to upgrade us to a junior suite with a large sitting area, and the decor was sleek and the bed comfortable. The hotel's right on the light rail line, which is free downtown, so it couldn't be more convenient.
One small, weird detail: the bathroom counter was unusually high. It was fine for us, but if you're short this could be annoying!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated boutique Hotel Monaco, located in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City, combines sumptuous décor, savvy service and superb amenities, making this luxury hotel unabashedly seductive. Set in a refurbished landmark building, the hotel sits across from the Capitol Theater and near Energy Solutions Arena,historic Temple Square, Salt PalaceConvention Center, Salt Lake Art Center and more. Adjacent is the award-winning Bambara restaurant, a favorite of locals and visitors alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kimpton Salt Lake City
- Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City
- Hotel Monaco a Kimpton Hotel
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City Utah