Hampton Inn Salt Lake City-Downtown
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$99
Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$109
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$191
$139
$89
$123
$106
Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$89
Courtyard
$90
University Guest House & Conference Center(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$145
All reviewspioneer parkhomeless peopleliquor storefree parkingroom was cleantemple squarenice hotelfew blockswithin walking distancefree breakfastcookiespool and hot tubconvenient locationhot breakfastthe breakfast areawould stay here againthe staff was friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I love the Hampton. I typically only stay at Hampton's when I travel in the United States. I've stayed in SLC, Hilton Head SC, Illinois, Kansas, New York, and Charleston SC. I am never disappointed. Hampton is always making their hotel comfortable and nice. I love the new lobby renovations that I've seen across the US.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I have to say I was totally "wowed". I just expected a routine stay in a hotel, but everything just amazed me from the start. The people at the front desk were super friendly and helpful and genuine!! The lobby was inviting and beautiful. There was a bowl of apples there....YOU COULD JUST TAKE ONE AND EAT IT!!! I DID! The breakfast was delicious and endless and I appreciated the healthy items. The bed was very comfortable and the room was quiet. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

This is probably my 6th time to stay at this hotel. As usual, they were very accommodating and helpful. The newly renovated lobby is nice, as well. Part of the Hampton Inn experience that I look forward to is the plentiful breakfast that is provided. My picky kids are always excited to eat here! And I appreciate the variety of foods and the cleanliness of the eating area.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

The staff was friendly and courteous. The room was large enough but the bathroom did not have enough counter or storage for toilet/cosmetic kits. We just loved that you could get coffee, hot cocoa or tea anytime. Local and national newspapers available. The breakfast was great! There was a great selection of eggs, bacon, waffles, assorted baked goods, oatmeal with fruit, nuts, brown sugar, yogurt, juices etc. In the evening you were welcomed with cookies and milk for your nightcap. Great way to end your day! The location was good - close to shopping etc. The only complaint we had was that our room did not have a fridge or microwave.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Very convenient to all downtown locales. Hotel is on the FREE bus/train zone so you can hop on and off at will. Ski bus stops right at the Hampton so no rental car needed. Complimentary breakfast is excellent with waffles, eggs, fresh fruit, yogurt, juice, coffee, etc.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends