I chose this hotel because it had an indoor pool and because there were positive reviews about the complimentary breakfast. So I will add my voice to that- the breakfast was so good! So many choices, everything fresh. We all loved it- 2 adults and children ages 5 and 2. The pool was great- we were the only ones there when we went swimming.
We had a problem with the location of our room due to some very loud and intoxicated neighbors. It was only 3 pm when we checked in! The staff was very willing to let us change floors to an equivalent room, which made for a much more pleasant night for us.
The bed was very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Salt Lake City-Downtown is located just blocks from Temple Square, the Salt Palace Convention Center, City Creek Center shopping mall and Vivint Arena. We are within walking distance of shopping, restaurants and theaters, and only a short drive to all major Salt Lake City attractions. Our spacious rooms feature king or queen-size beds and many small touches you will appreciate. Once you've arrived at our hotel, you'll find a lot of great amenities waiting for you in your room. We offer free high-speed internet access in every guest room. When you're ready for some rest, hunker down for the night in our comfiest amenity, our Clean and Fresh Hampton Bed.™. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Salt Lake City-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Salt Lake City - Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Hampton Inn Downtown
- Salt Lake City Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Salt Lake City-Downtown Utah