“Best Brunch”
Review of The Wild Grape - CLOSED

The Wild Grape
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: UTA bus stops at the restaurant.
Woodland, Washington
“Best Brunch”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Every member of my family cleaned their plate! We stopped here for breakfast on New Years morning; thank you Wild Grape for being open when no one else was. This breakfast was exactly what I was looking for...very cute, classy place, family friendly, with excellent food. My son devoured the Nutella stuffed French toast, we also enjoyed eggs benedict, and biscuits and gravy. I would highly recommend the Wild Grape for breakfast/brunch.

Visited January 2014

Salt Lake City, Utah
“High class food with non-pretentious, neighborhood-like environment”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Our favorite local restaurant- food is just as good as nearby fancier restaurants but is more reasonably priced and has a more down to earth vibe. Get the blackberry whiskey drink... Yum!

Visited September 2013
The Villages, Florida
“Small but Great”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

This is a very small restaurant but the outside tables under the grape arbor are very nice. Had breakfast with a party of 9 and they were very accommodating and kind about separate checks. The food is not fancy but very good and portions are large.

Visited September 2013
Huntington Beach, California
“Average”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The food was average. The service was average. The ambiance was average. We ate lunch here. I had the pulled pork sandwich and my wife had a salad with salmon. I thought the portion of salmon was small. I wouldn't eat here again as there are better restaurants in Salt Lake City.

• Visited September 2013
Troy G, Owner at The Wild Grape, responded to this review, September 28, 2014
This is very disappointing to hear about your experience at our restaurant. My wife and I work very hard to try and keep anything from happening. We are disappointed in our staff and will promptly take care of this. We thank you for your feedback as without your support we wouldn't have known this happened. We believe in our restaurant, the Wild Grape is a truly unique neighborhood restaurant and would like to invite you and a guest back on us for dinner. I can be reached at tgreenhawt@msn.com We do hope you will take us up on our offer. Thank you again

Troy Greenhawt
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Inconsistent Service”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We have eaten at the Wild Grape a few times. The food is good, much better than average. The menu does not change much, so variety can be an issue. The service is terribly uneven. We have had good service, mediocre service, and nonexistent service. Prices are high for the quality of food/service ratio. You can get better food and service for lower prices at other restaurants in SLC.

• Visited April 2013
Troy G, Owner at The Wild Grape, responded to this review, September 28, 2014
This is very disappointing to hear about your poor service experiences at our restaurant. My wife and I work very hard to try and keep anything like this from happening. We have taken measures to ensure better, more consistant service in our restaurant. We thank you for your feedback as without your support we wouldn't have known this happened. We believe in our restaurant and would like to invite you and a guest back on us for dinner. I can be reached at tgreenhawt@msn.com We do hope you will take us up on our offer. Thank you again

Troy Greenhawt