$95
$89
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$105
Hilton Salt Lake City Center(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$148
$133
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$90
$81
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$137
$123
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$107
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$108
$104
GardenInn.com
Peery Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$101
$94
AscendHotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

Grand America Hotel(Salt Lake City)
$262
$249
2,034 results
All reviewscoffee shoptower roommain buildinggrand americaindoor outdoor poolmotel stylesalt lakedressing roomturn down serviceno elevatortemple squarerooms are hugelight railparking lotsitting areavery nice hotelking bed
Reviewed October 12, 2017

First of all I will say this is a beautiful hotel. The lobby and amenities are all beautifully decorated and it feels very luxurious. Additionally, the restaurant I ate at was excellent with wonderful service. The reason I gave this hotel an average rating was because of my room. From what I can tell, there are 2 areas of the hotel that contain rooms - the tower and the garden rooms. Well, whatever you do try to get a room in the tower. I think the pictures from the website are all tower rooms as the garden rooms are substantially older. My bathroom had a number of things wrong with it: the shower was clogged, the toilet didn't flush very well, and the water faucet constantly dripped. Additionally, the electrical outlet was a little faulty as my hair appliances kept turning off every 5-10 minutes.

The bed was extremely uncomfortable. I suffer from fibromyalgia so it's hard to tell if I was having a flare-up on my own, or if the bed contributed to it. This was not a huge factor in my review because I know I am picky in this area due to my condition. Frankly, not many beds are good enough with the exception of my own. Lastly, the lamp on the desk didn't work which made prepping for my meetings a little difficult.

In addition to the room, I found the boutique to be a little awkward as the toiletries are all located behind the counter and you have to ask for them. I found it to be awkward when asking the nice clerk to get me feminine products, toothpaste, and a toothbrush. This is something you should be able to pick up and pay for without having to have conversations about your personal needs. Just weird...

All in all I was geared up for a luxurious experience, and I left a little bit disappointed. Next year I will try and book a tower room.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2017

I recently traveled to Salt Lake City to see a friend perform at the Utah State Fair. Over the summer months, I monitored hotel rates for this week, and they were particularly high. Finally, two weeks out, I found a reasonable rate for a 4-Star hotel on Hotwire. Based on the amenities listed, I was fairly certain which hotel I was getting. However, it turned out to be the Little America Hotel instead. I immediately checked the reviews for Little America, and they were mixed. Initially, I was a little disappointed and not sure what to expect.

The hotel lobby is quite grand, and check in was quick and easy. The property is huge, and consists of a 17-storey hotel-tower, and a number of 2-storey buildings that are old-school motel style. Again, I was a little disappointed, as the tower rooms have been renovated recently, and are supposed to be much nicer.

Overall, I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms aren’t super modern or luxurious, but they are spacious, clean, and nicely appointed. My room was on the second floor, and had a comfortable King bed, and fairly fast and free wi-fi. Although the property was full, I never had an issue finding a nearby parking spot, even when I returned late at night.

The hotel is conveniently located on the south side of downtown Salt Lake City, and only a few miles from Fairpark. I didn’t take advantage of many of the hotel’s amenities, nor did I eat at any of the restaurants onsite. I did walk to several nearby bars and restaurants, and the area appeared safe to me.

Should I travel to Salt Lake City in the future, I wouldn’t hesitate to stay at the Little America Hotel again.

Room Tip: Don't miss eating at R&R BBQ or Pat's BBQ, both are very good.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Somehow another hotel that we stayed at in Salt Lake City that was really bad appeared on this site? Do not know why? We did dine here one afternoon and the service, food, ALL was SUPER DUPER! The rolls especially (I asked for some for take out) were fluffy and melted in your mouth. Everything we ordered was special. Thanks and so sorry that the first review came out.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2017

I stayed here one night recently and felt like royalty when I walked in. We were very happy with the hotel and what it offered especially for what we paid. The rooms had everything we wanted. Some of the décor was outdated but it was so perfectly kept that it was wonderful.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 11, 2017

My wife and I stayed here for one night at the end of our trip after having stayed over the road at the Grand America at the beginning of our trip. We'd booked the room for £92 and when we checked in were asked whether we wanted to upgrade to a tower room for $30. When i asked whether the rooms were better, the lady checking us in gave a very knowing nod so we upgraded. It was certainly worth it. Our room was just as large as the one we'd had in the Grand America and just as comfortable. The only difference appeared to be a more modern feel to the decor in the Little America. Again the room was huge with a separate dressing area and a large bathroom.

We had a lovely breakfast at the coffee shop with great service. The other important point, where it beats the Grand America in my opinion, is the free self parking.

Room Tip: Tower rooms are much better
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple