Little America Hotel
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$89
Comfort Inn Downtown(Salt Lake City)
$112
$93
Hilton Salt Lake City Center(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$200
$180
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Peery Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$108
$98
  • Room Service
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$159
$127
  • Restaurant
$135
$131
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$130
$117
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$119
GardenInn.com
Comfort Suites Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$100
1,961 results
All reviewscoffee shoptower roommain towergrand americaindoor outdoor poolpink tilemotel stylesalt lakedressing roomdressing areaturn down servicehigh riserooms are hugetemple squarelight railno elevatorparking lot
Reviewed January 27, 2014

My family and I recently stayed at this hotel. My 6 year old son LOVED the pool. It was fun being able to swim from the inside to the outside pool. One of a kind! The hot tub was huge and very nice. Our rooms were nice and clean. The lobby of the hotel was gorgeous with fresh flower bouquets everywhere. It was really nice to walk around and be able to smell the fresh flowers. The restaurants had a lot of options, good food, and good service. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I and several 4 others traveled to Salt Lake City for skiing over the Christmas and New Years holiday and stayed at the Little America Hotel. We had a great stay. Now understand we were skiing so our time at the hotel was for sleeping and eating and there are no complaints with either. The room was well appointed, can complain about the TV (not a lot of channel choices) but, I just used that to help fall asleep!

We traveled out from the hotel for just one meal. We found the quality and quantity more than adequate and at a fair price. Hint to others staying and dining at the hotel, eat in the bar, they have access to both restaurant menus and we never waited to be seated.

The staff was very attentive and addressed any question and/or problem we encountered.

Some people may not consider this a deciding factor for hotel choices, however, having traveled a bit I must say the water pressure in the shower is phenomenal!

Room Tip: when checking into the hotel and you have reserved a garden room ask for a room with sitting area...there is no extra charge for it....
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Z8185DEricharda
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Let me start by saying that the things that bothered me wouldn't have bothered me if we had not paid so darn much for a garden room. Apparently its a very busy week in SLC because affordable rooms anywhere were hard to come by. For what i would normally expect to pay for a 4 star tower room we got a garden room, which was a journey back in time to the 1950's. These are the outside entrance rooms with parking right in front....which is convenient. BUT... also very noisy every time someone started their car. Room was very clean and bed was comfortable. But the racket from all the parking lot traffic and people hanging out in the corridors was a bit much. One night there was a room near us (above us or next door, we couldn't tell for sure) that was either having a huge party, a wrestling match or overturning furniture all night long. There was a loose floor board in our room and every time we walked across the floor it sounded like someone was knocking on the door....it took us a bit to figure it out. I would stay at the Little America again but would probably chose several other places first.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 21, 2014

My wife and I visit Little America at least 3 or 4 times a year for a get away. The rooms are big and comfortable with a reasonable price. We love the coffee shop for breakfast. Would highly recommend if you are thinking of staying in the downtown Salt Lake area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I’ve visited this hotel many times growing up, and I was excited to take my SO here on a getaway to SLC. After being away for so many years, I’m happy to say the resort is the same as I remembered, with some improvements!

Check-in was a breeze. The lobby and common areas were newly renovated, but retained the LA charm. The tower rooms were exactly as I remember; large and comfortable, with a dressing room adjacent to the large bathroom. Fixtures and furniture have been very well maintained but could use an update to match the rest of the resort.

Dinner at the newly renovated coffee shop was good. The coffee shop is a fixture of Salt Lake City living. The menu has been condensed from what I remember, but the offerings were great. Gone was the Cowboy Joe burger I loved, but I have to remember the last time I was there was over 15 years ago! :) The Little America burger is a unique but fine replacement.

Sunday Brunch is an experience. Everything is delicious and made to order.

On cold nights, the hot chocolate at the café in the lobby was great! We would take a cup to go before venturing outside to the light rail station to head downtown.

You cannot beat the affordable luxury at the resort and I’m glad to see it has stayed that way from visits in the past.

Room Tip: Choose one of the getaway packages online for a welcome bag, restuarant credit, and other nice touches. As for a tower room with a balcony facing downtown.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple