We arrived at the Courtyard SLC airport after a looooooong flight and were very happy to find the very comfortable beds. The bathroom was spacious and very clean. Unfortunately the jetlag left me with a rather low amount of sleep but that can hardly be blamed on the hotel :).
The only downside was the cleanliness of the tables in the breakfast cafe downstairs. However, we arrived just after a large Asian travel group finished their turn so they probably did not have the time to clean up yet. However, this was just a small thing, so overall I can very much recommend this property for a first or last night in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport hotel is conveniently located off I-80, just one exit west of the SLC International Airport and minutes from downtown. This SLC airport hotel is near local destinations such as Energy Solutions Arena, Gateway Mall, Temple Square, and Salt Palace Convention Center, while just 35 minutes from ski resorts. Guests will enjoy rooms Marriott luxury bedding, new flat-screen TVs with premium cable and HBO, and free WiFi. Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport features 24-hour shuttle service, an indoor pool, and state-of-the-art fitness center. The onsite Bistro serves up a variety of healthy choices for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with beer and wine options available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Courtyard
- Salt Lake City Marriott
- Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport Utah