I stayed one night at this hotel, and was somewhat disappointed. The location was convenient to the freeway and the airport. The power lines buzzing overhead in the parking lot were a bit concerning, however. The service at the hotel was that of a typical Marriott, very professional and friendly. The hotel itself is clean but in need of a renovation (especially in the bathroom). Overall the hotel was average but considering the price you pay it was disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport hotel is conveniently located off I-80, just one exit west of the SLC International Airport and minutes from downtown. This SLC airport hotel is near local destinations such as Energy Solutions Arena, Gateway Mall, Temple Square, and Salt Palace Convention Center, while just 35 minutes from ski resorts. Guests will enjoy rooms Marriott luxury bedding, new flat-screen TVs with premium cable and HBO, and free WiFi. Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport features 24-hour shuttle service, an indoor pool, and state-of-the-art fitness center. The onsite Bistro serves up a variety of healthy choices for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with beer and wine options available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Courtyard
- Salt Lake City Marriott
- Courtyard Salt Lake City Airport Utah