I actually stayed here twice within a week, one for an airport drop off (Sat. through Mon.) and an airport pick up (Fri.) The first stay, the 2 night, I was in a king suite. My mother took the king bed the first night and I slept on the pull out couch. I was disappointed to find that the pull out was not made. I found sheets in the closet (that were too big) and made the bed. The second night, I was in the king as my mother had left. The room was small but well appointed. The suite was split by a half wall. The 'bedroom' had a TV and the sitting area had a TV. The bathroom was clean and we had plenty of towels. There is a microwave, fridge, and coffeepot. They even provide some plastic cutlery and a couple of paper plates.
The second stay, we were in a double room with two double beds. Again, it was clean. Had the same appliances, but only one TV. Was only a couple of doors from the pool, so smelled of chlorine. These beds seemed more comfortable the king bed.
The staff are pleasant, if not outgoing. The 24 hour airport shuttle was great. The location is good. One downside, and this is not the hotel's fault, is that there is not a lot of restaurant choices within walking distance. There is a Perkin's attached, and it is decent, but that's it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Salt Lake City Airport
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Fairfield Inn Salt Lake City
- Fairfield Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport Utah