La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport
Comfort Inn Downtown(Salt Lake City)
$89
$76
$89
$91
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City-Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$129
Hampton.com
$69
Comfort Suites Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$81
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$129
$110
GardenInn.com
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$90
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$98
Grand America Hotel(Salt Lake City)
$359
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsroberts restauranthard boiled eggsroom was cleandecent breakfastbagelsother hotelswould stay here againan early flightfree breakfastsalt lakeeasy accessindoor poolwe've stayedpleasant stayrental cargreat place to stayshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I have to travel weekly on business. It's hard to find a hotel that offers a mid-range price while being comfortable, clean and staffed well. LaQuinta never disappoints. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. They are truly service oriented and make my stay as comfortable as staying away from home can be.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I have stayed here a couple of times and LOVE it! As a senior woman, traveling alone, I feel very safe and secure here. The staff is warm, friendly and helpful; the rooms are clean and comfortable. The only drawback is the lack of eateries close by, but if you go west on Wiley Post Way then left at the end of Wiley Post Way and travel a bit of distance you will find a shopping center with LOTS of choices.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I stayed in this hotel on 3-25-14 on a trip home from California. It was nice enough - clean and comfortable, with nice staff. BUT - the parking lot is NOT secure. I was towing a car trailer with tools and racing safety gear inside, in addition to other personal belongings. The lot is WAY too small to park a trailer, so I had to park on the east side of the building. The front desk clerk assured me that the area was safe and said that a security guard patrols it 3 times a night. Well, the next morning I got a call from the manager saying that my SUV had been broken into. All of my clothes. racing gear, 3 video cameras, and more were stolen. Fortunately the thieves were interrupted or my tools and parts would have been taken as well.

The kicker is that several employees from the business next door saw what had happened and told me that vehicles are broken into "all the time" at this hotel, often several times a week. There are NO security cameras and the lot is not safe. The manager was nice enough and apologized profusely, but of course, said that they are not responsible for stolen items (which they are not), but you would think that the least he could have done was to offer to refund the charges on my room. Nope. I will never stay there again.

1  Thank Terry D
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Spent the night last night at LaQUINTA at Salt Lake City Airport. Had a GREAT STAY. It was quiet, extremely clean and beds were very comfortable. Usually I don't sleep first night on the road but that was not the case last night. We had no trouble with having our two dogs with us either. Front desk was very helpful and friendly. I joined their Return Club and will definitely use LaQUINTA when I travel again.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple