Lowest prices for your stay
Residence Inn
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline$129
Hotels.com$129
Orbitz.com$129
All reviews bedroom suite front desk on demand indoor pool oatmeal slc shuttle downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2017

The staff at the hotel is fantastic. They made me feel at home and we're always accommodating and friendly. I stayed for 2 weeks and found the room comfortable. I prefer the 1 bedroom, as to have a separation between the living and sleeping spaces but the studio I had worked. I have 2 nitpick points however. The first is that I had a room that was at the opposite end of the hotel from everything, so in order to have hot water, I had to run the tub for several minutes. Not a huge deal, but wasteful to get hot water. The 2nd point is that the housekeeping department is a bit rough. The first few days I stayed, I left the "No Service Today" tag on the door because all was well. The 4th day(Friday) I was out working all day and took the door hanger down because the trash needed to be emptied, the sheets could use a changing and I am about out of TP. No service at all. The next day, I again left the door hanger down. Housekeeping showed up about 3:00 to clean. I put away my lunch and headed down to the lobby. A minor inconvenience. No new TP. Now we are at Monday. The room was serviced, but, (Wait for it), no TP. So I hike down to the lobby, which if you recall from earlier, is at the far point of the hotel, to beg for TP, which I am now out of. We're it not for the TP situation, you would have had an excellent rating. The good news is that some training and attention to detail can fix that. Otherwise, all was well. Please take this all in the spirit that was intended, the hotel is worth staying in, just needs a couple of easy tweaks.

Room tip: North side of the building. Airport noise is way less than highway noise
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Thank you for sharing details from your stay as that gives us opportunities for improvement. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality and consistent level of service for all our guests, and I have shared your notes with our team. Despite the issue you encountered with housekeeping, we thank you for acknowledging our staff for the service you received. We hope to welcome you back in the future, and we will strive to make your future stays worthy of five stars!

Reviewed April 26, 2017

We stayed here while visiting our daughter and son-in-law. It was very nice. With a home type feel. We were comfortable and relaxed while there. The breakfast was very good too. The bed was nice and clean.

Room tip: We like the larger 2 bedroom rooms. You get a full oven and more space.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Debbie W
General M, General Manager at Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2017

Debbie, Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and that it was a great experience for you. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we definitely value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again!

Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for $50+8000 points. For this we got a 2 room suite with a kitchen and full size frige. Also included was dinner plus drinks and breakfast if we had time before we left. They were friendly when they chevked us in and every time they saw us. It was difficult to find the front door when we pulled into the parking lot but managed to figure it out (look for the handicapped parking).

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Hello Valerie, Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay. We are delighted to read that our team as well as our accommodations were able to meet and exceed your expectations. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to welcome you back again!

Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

The room was large and clean. My only complaint was that housekeeping did not have my room cleaned when I returned after a very long day at work. I returned about 3:00 pm and was tired and just wanted a couple of hours of rest before I went out for the evening. Not happy I had to call down to the front desk to have housekeeping come clean my room. Just had them give me new clean towels and take the garbage.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

Darla, Thank you very much for staying with us, and for sharing the details of your stay. Our culture is to ensure that we exceed our guests expectations and truly personalize their visit, and we are all very disappointed that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. I have shared your review with my colleagues, so that we can address opportunities. We hope to have the chance to welcome you again so that we can ensure your next stay is exceptional!

Reviewed April 1, 2017

Can't believe the cost of this place and what you get for a room! It is literally a place you could live with a kitchen (fridge, stove top, microwave, sink, dishwasher) and a separate sleeping suite with an oversized bathroom. We stayed here after a trip to Moab so we would be close to the airport and I had no clue that the rooms were this nice! Staff was super pleasant and helpful and the shuttle drivers were polite, timely and recommended where to eat for supper. Will most definitely stay here again when we return.

Room tip: Top floor, corner room worked well for us.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2017

Stacky1974, We extend our deepest appreciation for choosing our hotel during your recent visit. We're so glad we were able to provide you with such a great experience. We take pride in being the best quality hotel at a reasonable price that our customers love. Our deepest thanks for taking the time to share your comments and the five star rating. Please come see us again soon!