Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 10/29/21
Free cancellation until 10/29/21
Priceline$129
Hotels.com$129
Travelocity$129
All reviews bedroom suite front desk on demand indoor pool oatmeal slc shuttle downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for $50+8000 points. For this we got a 2 room suite with a kitchen and full size frige. Also included was dinner plus drinks and breakfast if we had time before we left. They were friendly when they chevked us in and every time they saw us. It was difficult to find the front door when we pulled into the parking lot but managed to figure it out (look for the handicapped parking).

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Hello Valerie, Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay. We are delighted to read that our team as well as our accommodations were able to meet and exceed your expectations. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to welcome you back again!

Reviewed April 25, 2017 via mobile

The room was large and clean. My only complaint was that housekeeping did not have my room cleaned when I returned after a very long day at work. I returned about 3:00 pm and was tired and just wanted a couple of hours of rest before I went out for the evening. Not happy I had to call down to the front desk to have housekeeping come clean my room. Just had them give me new clean towels and take the garbage.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

Darla, Thank you very much for staying with us, and for sharing the details of your stay. Our culture is to ensure that we exceed our guests expectations and truly personalize their visit, and we are all very disappointed that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. I have shared your review with my colleagues, so that we can address opportunities. We hope to have the chance to welcome you again so that we can ensure your next stay is exceptional!

Reviewed April 1, 2017

Can't believe the cost of this place and what you get for a room! It is literally a place you could live with a kitchen (fridge, stove top, microwave, sink, dishwasher) and a separate sleeping suite with an oversized bathroom. We stayed here after a trip to Moab so we would be close to the airport and I had no clue that the rooms were this nice! Staff was super pleasant and helpful and the shuttle drivers were polite, timely and recommended where to eat for supper. Will most definitely stay here again when we return.

Room tip: Top floor, corner room worked well for us.
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
General M, General Manager at Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2017

Stacky1974, We extend our deepest appreciation for choosing our hotel during your recent visit. We're so glad we were able to provide you with such a great experience. We take pride in being the best quality hotel at a reasonable price that our customers love. Our deepest thanks for taking the time to share your comments and the five star rating. Please come see us again soon!

Reviewed February 13, 2017

This is an old Residence inn and its age is showing. They only have queen beds not Kings. I asked if I could switch to two doubles but they were sold out. They do have a nice pool and hot tub. It is really hard to find as it is tucked behind an old Courtyard and the road is under construction. It is conveniently located to the airport. I would recommend a stay downtown at any of the Marriott properties. It is only ten minutes to the airport and there are all kinds of shopping and dining within walking distance. I would not recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Amanda C, General Manager at Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your most recent stay with us. Our hotel has been fully updated in 2014, which included all new carpeting in the public areas and rooms, new beds, furniture, and drapery. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our pool and hot tub during your stay. As well as we are only a 10 minute drive to the downtown area and minutes away from the airport.

Reviewed February 12, 2017

Stayed here because had such a pleasant stay earlier this year. I Sustained an injury the morning before arriving to the hotel. I asked if they had a wheel chair and they called around and found a wheel chair I could use for my stay. The staff helped me to my room and checked in with me each day. The social hours were nice with a variety of goodies. This location is very close to the airport and easy access to the interstate.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Amanda C, General Manager at Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2017

I am so excited that our team was able to provide you with great service and help you with your stay! Thank you for your feedback on your stay and we look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in the area.