Lowest prices for your stay
Residence Inn
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline$129
Hotels.com$129
CheapTickets$129
All reviews bedroom suite front desk on demand indoor pool oatmeal slc shuttle downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed November 24, 2016

I was there for my daughter's skating competition last week. Our experience was great with room and facility cleanliness, staff friendliness, location. I was pleasantly surprised to see veggie crumble in hot breakfast buffet. They are delicious and healthy. Please keep it up and add more vegetarian options to your breakfast. Steve and Tammy at front desk were very helpful. The only downside is that our room couldn't receive wifi connection.

Room tip: test wifi connection before you spread things out
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Amanda C, General Manager at Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2016

Thank you for your excellent feed back I am glad you enjoyed the new breakfast items and customer service at the Residence Inn. Please touch base when your travels return to Salt Lake City.

Reviewed October 28, 2016 via mobile

Let me begin by saying, we always stay at Residence Inns; however, I will not ever stay at this location again! Upon arrival, I was not feeling well and went to bed early. Our family in the area came over to check on me and brought their dog. Long story short, I got charged a pet fee for a dog that was not mine and that did not stay in the hotel!! I was furious! When I contacted the hotel afterwards I was informed that I was charged because the maids found a dog hair!! When I explained our situation, the staff member argued with me and told me I would have to wait until they escalated through management! It took almost three weeks and many calls to finally speak to a manager who begrudgingly refunded my money! Being a loyal Marriott customer, I have decided these people are not customer- friendly and will stay elsewhere when returning to the area.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Amanda C, General Manager at Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2016

Hello Christy,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and I'm truly sorry our staff did not meet your expectations. We strive to deliver the best service for our guests, especially loyal Marriott Rewards members like yourself, and it's obvious we fell short of that goal. Please be assured that I have followed up with the front desk staff with additional service training to ensure this will not be a continuing issue.

We appreciate your loyalty to the Marriott brand and we hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

A very modern, nice Residence Inn. Even though it's right near the freeway it's quiet. Like all Residence Inns the suites are spacious and nicely arranged. I chose this hotel, like almost every other traveler does, because I had a flight out of SLC and this hotel offers free airport shuttle service -- which was quick and efficient. The front desk staff made an error on my bill. Also a maintenance worker unlocked my door and walked in unaware the room was occupied (he was a nice guy and super apologetic, but it was still a bit surprising). I will stay here again next time I'm flying out of SLC and assume the staff was having an off night this time.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi Dave,

Thank you so much for your feedback! Our convenient location and airport shuttle make us the perfect choice for flying in and out of Salt Lake City airport. I truly appreciate you bringing these staff issues to my attention and I will share your feedback with my team to help improve our service. We look forward to seeing you for your next visit!

Reviewed October 27, 2016

This hotel was one of the friendliest hotels I have stayed at. I chose it since it was close to the airport and I could get a studio to cook my own food. The staff was immediately friendly greeting with water and a snack and so wonderful after traveling. The room was wonderful with a great couch and a kitchen that was nicer than some apartments I have stayed in. The breakfast was also great and included plain greek yogurt- often hard to find. They also had a grill up on Tuesday that included free wine and beer which was definitely a treat for Salt Lake. Super close to the airport and easy to get to downtown and the awesome hiking!

Room tip: Ask for a studio
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi Valued Guest,

Thanks for your review! We are located within 10 minutes of the airport and our 24-hour airport shuttle is a convenient way for our guests to get to the airport as well as the TRAX, the public transit downtown. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and I'll be sure to pass along your comments to our staff. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed September 30, 2016

Clean, functional and full of amenities!! The staff was friendly. Our stay was short but very relaxing. Recommendations by staff for places to eat were appreciated as well. Residence Inn is a perfect place to book for long term stays.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Amanda C, General Manager at Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our team was able to make it so memorable.