We were on our last day of an 8 day trip, this place is a little dated. The indoor pool is ok, but the chlorine smell is a bit much. Breakfast is the typical Marriott chain fare. We rented the 2 bedroom 2 bath suite, one room for the kids and one for us. The lobby staff was nice and friendly. Overall it was fine, a little close to the freeway but we wanted to get out of town early and were heading west on I-80 so it worked out. $139 for a Friday night was not bad when compared to other hotels we stayed at in smaller cities. I couldn't see spending more than a few nights here as I am not sure about the "Residence" part.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport hotel is just a free shuttle ride away SLC airport. It is also convenient to Energy Solutions Center, Salt Palace Convention Center, Miller Motorsports, and several ski resorts are just 30 miles away. Our modern suites feature separate living and sleeping areas and fully-equipped kitchens. We offer a free hot breakfast buffet each morning and a weekday evening social with free appetizers and drinks. Our pet-friendly hotel also has an indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, outdoor SportCourt and even a patio with a BBQ grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport Utah
- Salt Lake City Residence Inn