I am actually shocked at how these last few reviews portray this place. I travel all the time and thought this was one of the worst establishments I have ever stayed at! I was not impressed by the service at all. It was the worst customer service I have ever received at a Marriott. Usually they go out of their way for guests especially platinum members but this Marriott I found the staff to be extremely rude. Simple tasks like remaking a key were a huge imposition for the staff. Not only is it in need of a major rennovation, I did not find the rooms to be clean enough at all. This place is also located right next to a freeway so not exactly the best place for a relaxing nights sleep. There are enough places in Salt Lake City that you should be able to easily avoid this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport hotel is just a free shuttle ride away SLC airport. It is also convenient to Energy Solutions Center, Salt Palace Convention Center, Miller Motorsports, and several ski resorts are just 30 miles away. Our modern suites feature separate living and sleeping areas and fully-equipped kitchens. We offer a free hot breakfast buffet each morning and a weekday evening social with free appetizers and drinks. Our pet-friendly hotel also has an indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, outdoor SportCourt and even a patio with a BBQ grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Salt Lake City Airport Utah
- Salt Lake City Residence Inn