I recently stayed here on business, before a VERY early flight.
I arrived late, but it made no difference. The staff was very helpful with my strange requests.
The facility itself was very clean and nice. I didn't get to eat the breakfast, (not with a 6 am flight) but I saw the area and it looked like it was going to be well stocked.
For the EXCELLENT price, spacious room, access to the airport shuttle, pool, breakfast, and very short drive to the airport, this is an ideal hotel right before or after a flight in/out.
Negative: The only negative thing I can come up with is the fact that it IS secluded from any restaurants or shopping. Plan on eating out before you head over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Super 8 Salt Lake City Airport is located in the International Center, five minutes west of the Salt Lake International Airport. Proximity to the airport makes this hotel a natural choice for Drive, Park & Fly packages among guests from Idaho, Wyoming, Nevada, and Utah. Call the property direct to inquire about Drive-Park-Fly Packages.At the Super 8 Salt Lake City Airport, you can enjoy a well-deserved stop in a quiet location, away from the bustling Salt Lake Downtown. Overflow from Salt Lake City and neighboring cities is not uncommon during Spring and Summer, so book early. The Super 8 Salt Lake City Airport hotel features a choice of 75 rooms with Iron/Ironing Board, Hair dryer, and in-room coffee makers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets and Booking.com so you can book your Super 8 Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Salt Lake City/Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Super Eight Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Super 8
- Salt Lake City Super Eight
- Super 8 Airport
- Super 8 Salt Lake City Airport Utah