Spent one night here with my wife last month on a leisure trip.
It's located near some other like-hotel properties. Not many restaurant options nearby, but we grabbed a sandwich to go at Perkins.
Checked in at 9pm and received our third floor upgraded king suite within minutes.
Very large room (actually two rooms) with king bed, very large Jack-and-Jill bathroom and closet, and sitting room with sofa bed, coffee table, side chair, and desk and chair. Also offered wet bar, microwave, fridge and cup-at-a-time coffee maker.
Room was very clean, very quiet (even though it's near the airport), and bed was comfy.
Only complaint for this room is there's no window in the bedroom (due to hotel layout) so if you don't set an alarm and want to wake up with the sun you might have a problem!
Pool is outdoors.
Breakfast in the morning was good-typical Hampton offerings of waffles, yogurt, fruit, coffee/tea, juices, and plenty to get a good start to the day.
Would stay here again, but eat before you get to the hotel if you're looking for a unique restaurant experience due to its location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make a smooth landing in Salt Lake City, where you will find rich offerings of history, nature and adventure with a small-town feel. The Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport hotel is located in the Salt Lake City International Center, only five minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport and with convenient access to major attractions. Take a ride into downtown and immerse yourself in a world of attractions, including the Historic Temple Square, featuring nearly twenty attractions related to Mormon pioneer history and genealogy. See the Salt Lake Temple or get a feel for the natural thrills of the area at one of many ski resorts. Our hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah also puts you within 10 miles of the State Capitol, Great Salt Lake and the City Creek Downtown shopping mall and city walk. Unwind in a spacious guest room and find modern comforts to help you feel at home. Surf the web with free internet access, or simply relax on the clean and fresh Hampton bed®. Upgrade to a suite and enjoy extra space with separate living area. Enjoy great value with amenities like our modern business center and handy convenience store. Stay fit with a workout in the fitness center. Take a refreshing dip in the seasonal outdoor swimming pool or relax in our year-round hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Slc Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites Slc Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Hampton Inn Slc Airport
- Hampton Inn Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport Utah