“Handy for flights”

Ranked #13 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
York, PA
“Handy for flights”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Front desk, Daisy, was every professional as we checked in and John offered to be sure we were well cared for. No refrigerator in our first floor room, but otherwise the room was fine and close to an outside exit so we could resort our bags easily after being on the road for 10 days. The lobby is a notch above many Hamptons in terms of appearance.

1 Thank carlheir
IamHampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
We are thrilled that our stand out team members Daisy and John took great care of you. It always rewarding for them to hear back when they have done a great job. Thank you for choosing us and taking the time to post something that makes a positive difference to fellow travelers and our team. Safe travels and hope you choose us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Twin Falls, United States
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I recieved my reservation confirmation and presented it to the hotel staff upon check in where things went smoothly. The second day informed me there was an issue with billing by locking me out of my room on three seperate occasions. Very unprofessional and disapointing.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. It is my understanding that our front office manager has spoken with you and resolved your concerns. Please accept my apology for the challenges you had during your nights stay here.
Sacramento, United States
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We had reserved a suite for 4 nights; we were there for a 2 day conference. Great front desk personnel, spacious room, nice furniture, comfortable bed, quiet, good breakfast offerings including an egg dish and side dishes. We walked around the parking lots of the adjacent office park complex for about a half-mile walk each morning, but didn't use the exercise room.

1 Thank Kathi D
We appreciate your feedback and are pleased that you were comfortable here. If you ever get the chance to come back outside of work there are a lot of beautiful areas to visit. We loved having you here and hope that if you find yourself here again you would choose to stay with us again!
Salt lake City, United States
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Hampton Inns clean bedding policy is incredible. The beds, pillows and bedding are so inviting that I really did not wish to get up in the morning...As a result I was almost late for my flight! A great nights sleep.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

IamHampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Wish I had a dollar for every time I was told that. So happy that you were able to really relax and sleep. It's not something many of us can do away from home but I swear our beds are magical. Our Serta Dream Structure beds are so comfy and the bedding cozy it just really helps you to fall asleep. Sorry about making you run late :) Be sure to visit again, the most comfortable bed around will be waiting.
Olathe, KS
Reviewed October 14, 2013

In town on business. Am in a Hilton family property every week. I am used to the consistency of amenities in hamptons no matter where I travel. However, what tips the scale is service and this property is lacking. Maybe the front desk staff is new and a little inexperienced? What I observed was the phone at the front desk not being answered. The staff had difficulty handling the most basic of requests. Reservations, connecting a phone call to the restaurant and answering calls placed to the front deal are a few areas they could improve upon. I don't typically complain. I won't return to this property. It looks like the Hampton experience I am accustomed to but the service was not up to par.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank GoBoilersOlathe_KS
Dear valuable guest I hear you. Please accept my thank you for sharing your terrible experience at our hotel. Sure I would have preferred to know about it all while you were still with us but to find out at all is a gift. You have given me the insight to what has happened and a chance to prevent it from happening to future guests. I am so embarrassed and sorry that this happened at all in my hotel. Please allow me to try and make it right, I understand that you have decided to never come back to our location but that doesn't change me wanting to do the right thing. We are a Hampton and we live by and stand firmly by our 100% guarantee. When you have a moment please email me at teresa.capener@hilton.com. Your satisfaction is what makes our brand a success.
Marietta, Georgia
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The rooms are clean, roomy and comfortable---what more could you ask for? Good shuttle service to and from the airport plus a convenient place to eat and relax with a glass of wine. This Hampton had all of that and a friendly, helpful staff. Thanks.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
So glad you were comfortable here and even found our small but convenient restaurant and bar. We appreciate your kind words and hope that you continue to be a Hampton fan!
macomb, United States
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Excellent in every way. The only thing that could have made it better would have been a gas station next door as we drove in on fumes and didn't know the area! The rest of this review is just to get to 200 characters! The rest of this review is just to get to 200 characters! The rest of this review is just to get to 200 characters! The rest of this review is just to get to 200 characters!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wow I never knew there was minimum character field that had to filled to create a review.
Glad to know all was great with your room and service and sad no one shared that we are only one building away from a Phillips 66 gas station right on the corner of our street. Chances are you won't be back in our area but thank you so much for staying with us and hope any further travels go well.