Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport
Hilton Salt Lake City Center(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$217
$187
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$119
Comfort Inn Downtown(Salt Lake City)
$108
$93
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City - Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Breakfast included
Peery Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$108
$98
  • Room Service
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$259
$159
  • Restaurant
$135
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$130
$117
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$100
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$139
All reviewsfront deskgas stationwet barcorner roomthe breakfast areafree breakfastan early morning flightking suiteoutdoor poolbed was very comfortablewould stay here againrental carother hotelslarge roomshuttle servicegreat roomone night stay
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The rooms are clean, roomy and comfortable---what more could you ask for? Good shuttle service to and from the airport plus a convenient place to eat and relax with a glass of wine. This Hampton had all of that and a friendly, helpful staff. Thanks.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
IamHampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

So glad you were comfortable here and even found our small but convenient restaurant and bar. We appreciate your kind words and hope that you continue to be a Hampton fan!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Excellent in every way. The only thing that could have made it better would have been a gas station next door as we drove in on fumes and didn't know the area! The rest of this review is just to get to 200 characters! The rest of this review is just to get to 200 characters! The rest of this review is just to get to 200 characters! The rest of this review is just to get to 200 characters!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wow I never knew there was minimum character field that had to filled to create a review.
Glad to know all was great with your room and service and sad no one shared that we are only one building away from a Phillips 66 gas station right on the corner of our street. Chances are you won't be back in our area but thank you so much for staying with us and hope any further travels go well.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I was picked up from the airport quickly after calling the hotel. The van driver was nice and the check in was ok. The room was huge and clean. The walls are thin and you can here traffic and people above you or in the hall. The TV didn't work and someone had to come up and fix it but it was done quickly. Breakfast was ok at best, better than most Hampton hotels but not great. Stick to the oatmeal and the canned fruit or go for the waffles. This hotel is not too far from the airport but the hotel is not near much of anything and a little ways away from downtown. I would stay here again if necessary.
The restaurant is was so so. I had the Salmon and the vegetables were good, the fish was ok and the rice was mussy.
Overall this hotel is ok and worth giving a try.

Room Tip: Try rooms on the third floor to help with noise from above.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MMBarnes

We love our guests and are so thankful for their honesty. Guests like you that can tell us straight what is happening ( We try but can't be everywhere at once) are incredibly important to our success. Yes it was wonderful to hear about the great room and that everything was clean and comfortable. It was also painful to hear about the breakfast service and am deeply sorry. It was not a great way to end what was otherwise a terrific stay. We want to make it right if possible. Please contact me at teresa.capener@hilton.com. My wish is that you stick with Hamptons and I promise we will take care of you.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

This hotel is called "Airport" but it's a quiet area. We never heard the jets. The only thing we didn't like was the fact that there were really no places to eat close to the hotel. The hotel itself was a nice Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Linda M

For a hotel located as close to the airport as we are most would anticipate a some what rough night due to noise. That is an area that we are great in. We are a very quiet comfortable place to get a great nights sleep and our Serta Dream Structures help in the process. Thank you very much for choosing us and taking a minute to port your thoughts on TA. Wishing you many safe travels for you and yours.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Overall, my wife and I had an excellent experience at the Hampton Inn & Suites SLC Airport.

Our room was spacious and comfortable. The bed was excellent and the linens fresh. The bathroom was very clean and tidy.

The hotel staff was very agreeable when checking in and out.

Things fell apart at breakfast. When we appeared at 8:15 for breakfast, there were no omelettes. So we waited. Then my wife decided she'd have a waffle instead. The waffle machine was occupied so we waited and waited.......slowest waffle machine in the West I think. She finally gave up and ate a boiled egg.

Finally, the omelettes arrived. The lady brought out six and put them in the empty steam table pan. The 3 people ahead of me were gluttons and between the 3 of them took all six. I still had no omelette. So I waited. Ten minutes went by and FINALLY, the lady servicing the breakfast bar made an appearance......not with omelettes, but to bring more plates. I can't eat plates. Before I could catch her, she disappeared back thru the service people only door. I never saw her again in the next 18 minutes we were there. I finally gave up and ate a boiled egg as well.

After staying at Hampton Inns for the past 12 years, I THINK something is not right. I would hope management could train their breakfast staff to check on the breakfast bar food supply at least every 10 minutes. Is that asking too much? If it is, show me where the boxed omelettes are and the microwave and I'll service the breakfast bar myself.

Room Tip: We had a corner room which was great......highly recommended.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank trekker07

Your glowing review filled me with joy and confidence in my team until I read about the breakfast. Please accept my apology. I would love if you would reach out to me at teresa.capener@hilton.com. Our guests are what keep us in business and we want you to be happy, please give me an opportunity to make it right. Hopefully when it is all said and done you will choose Hampton again and again.