I have to say my friend and I were grateful for this stay. First we called the hotel to pick us up from the airport because our flight was cancelled. A man on the phone answered and told us he could have the shuttle pick us up in 10-15 min. Our day was going pretty bad with issues with the airlines and our luggage then having a cancelled flight, we were having a bad day and the night didn't seem like it was getting any better. We waited outside to get picked up and the shuttle arrived within 10 min. This is where the night turned around, we were greeted by the driver of the shuttle named Jeff, who was helpful with getting our luggage and getting us in the van. Our drive to the hotel was very pleasant and our driver was very genuine, he really seemed to care about what happened and said they would do their best to make our stay in Utah better. We went inside to check in to our room and the they employee at the front desk named Peeta was busy helping other guests and seemed very friendly, we then noticed that our driver was behind the counter and started helping us. We had issues with our reservation, it showed we didn't have one for that night but the night after instead. Just more to add to our bad day already. Jeff told us not to worry and he would fix the issue and get us in our room that night. He informed us that restaurant was still opened and gave us a free appetizer as well. We got to our room and it was lovely, and very comfortable too. We had to leave early and the reason for the 4 stars is that we felt that the breakfast wasn't really that good it seemed a little stale and mostly microwaved food. We wish that the restaurant served breakfast. We caught the shuttle back in the morning and the driver which I didn't get her name I think it was Poma but she was very nice and sweet. We then arrived at the airport and I just have to say what a great feeling to such a bad day. We will definitely stay there again and future Hampton Inns if this is how they treat you. Thank you!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Slc Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites Slc Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Hampton Inn Slc Airport
- Hampton Inn Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport Utah