We visit Salt Lake City to work on Genealogy. The Howard Johnson is only two long blocks away from the Library. Parking at the hotel saves time and money. The rooms are nice and the Wi-Fi is dependable for research in the evenings. The building is old, but always clean and the beds are nice. On the down side, unless you like bagels and cream cheese you might as well skip the breakfast. There is a subway next door with good breakfast sandwiches.
The staff is always very accommodating. We have tried more upscale places but always return here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your North Temple Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Salt Lake City Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Salt Lake City
- North Temple Inn Salt Lake City, Utah