I have just returned from a flawless and very pleasant time in Salt Lake City. I went there to undergo a series of medical treatments that would take about a week. I researched the area and decided to stay at the Ramada Limited on South State Street. It turned out to be a dynamite decision. I called directly to the hotel before my trip and talked to the Sales Director. I wanted to make sure that my reservation was intact and to request transportation from the airport to the hotel. I explained the purpose of my trip. She told me that they offer a special discounted "medical" rate and applied it to my reservation. I was thrilled! I was able to reserve the free airport shuttle service for both arrival and my departure at the end of the week. The hotel also offered free rides to and from all of my medical appointments. That service, alone, saved me a bundle in taxi fees. I was able to go into the heart of the city, as well, using the shuttle. It was obvious that my room had been recently refurbished. It was clean and bright. It included a queen sized bed, table and chairs, dresser, TV, safe and coffee maker. It also had a full bathroom with tub and shower. The water pressure was very good and always hot. All of the usual travel sized shampoos etc. were freshened each day. A very nice, free continental breakfast was included with the room. Hot waffles, cereals, juices, coffees, teas, fresh fruits, bagels, yogurt and danish were always on hand. I never was hungry after that! The hotel also had an indoor pool and hot tub for its guests. How soothing after a full day of surgery. There was a Kentucky Fried Chicken right in the parking lot. They served all sorts of short order foods. The entire staff at the hotel were some of the friendliest people I've met in a long time. They all knew their jobs and did them extremely well. They went out of their way often to help me and make sure things were alright. They often helped each other so that guests were not inconvenienced. The hotel even had a computer in the lobby so that I could check in and print my flight boarding passes for free during the day before I left to come home. Free WiFi was also provided in my room for my laptop.
I recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a good hotel with a wonderful staff and a very low price. I would return there again. My hat's off to the staff at the Ramada Limited, Salt Lake City, Utah!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Location at the Junction of I-15 and I-80. Just minutes from downtown SLC. 7 World Class Ski Resorts within 25-30 minutes of the hotel. Why pay resort prices for skiing? Great Value and Great Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Wyndham, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Salt Lake City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Salt Lake City Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Ramada
- Ramada Salt Lake City Utah