A super family reunion. Grandma and Grandpa paid for all the kids and all of their children, and partied (fun not hard) for 3 days. Pool was always available, they even took our pet for a small fee. A little expensive at $79, especially for the slow holidays when the big brands are offering the same, but the Ramada had a very accommodating staff from the front desk all the way to the sweet housekeeper that was assigned to our room.
1 Great-Grandma + 2 Grandparents + 15 children & spouses + 19 grandchildren =
What a fun stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Location at the Junction of I-15 and I-80. Just minutes from downtown SLC. 7 World Class Ski Resorts within 25-30 minutes of the hotel. Why pay resort prices for skiing? Great Value and Great Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Salt Lake City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Salt Lake City Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Ramada
- Ramada Salt Lake City Utah