The hotel is satisfactory average:
- room reasonably clean, nice. Good heating but very thin bed-covers. Which in winter means either wasting electricity (and ending up with dry skin in the morning) or shivering with cold in the morning hours.
- breakfest the average hotel type (but with waffles, hard boiled eggs, yogurt and fresh fruit - which is nice if you will need that energy during the day)
- the pool area / hot tub was closed when I was there (so no review: sort of minus - as I really hoped for one)
- the small gym they have is a nice extra
- and the elevator is great when you get back from the ski slopes
I had minimum interactions with the service people so I cannot judge hrere.
I went there for a ski trip, and that's where the hotel scores the highest.
Right by an exit of the major highway that can take you smoothly to at least 8 major area ski resorts (25-45miles away): 4 ski areas in Little&Big Cottonwood canyons, 3 ski areas in Park City area and even SnowBasin. So staying here is a great deal to ski all over the place without paying expensive resort prices and being stuck with one option only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Location at the Junction of I-15 and I-80. Just minutes from downtown SLC. 7 World Class Ski Resorts within 25-30 minutes of the hotel. Why pay resort prices for skiing? Great Value and Great Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Ramada Salt Lake City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Salt Lake City Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Ramada
- Ramada Salt Lake City Utah