I've traveled to SLC frequently for the last two years. As a result, I've stayed at many properties in the area. Although pricey, I would give this property a strong recommendation.
The rooms are clean and the front desk staff is always friendly and attentive. The furniture is fresh (it looks new and well maintained), if not top of the line.
Breakfast is an enjoyable experience with a good presentation and an attentive staff. This is especially true with the brands new "home" theme. In the aftternoon, there is a Manager's Reception with drinks and light food.
As an aside, I believe a local flight attendant school puts their students in this property as I've frequently seen many younger ladies talking about the training.
The only negative, and it is noteworthy, is the wireless internet. In the rooms I've stayed in, I've consistently had signal problems. The service works (it is free) but don't expect to maintain a strong signal.
Oh, and it is located across the street from PF Changs and two blocks from Olive Garden.
Overall, a strong recommendation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence Inn Salt Lake City Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Salt Lake City/City Hotel Salt Lake City
- Residence Inn City Center
- Salt Lake City Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Salt Lake City Downtown Utah