We were here in July 2013 and thought the hotel really needed updating. That has since happened and they did a great job. The rooms are really nice with comfortable beds, modern bathrooms, and lots of outlets for your devices. Public areas are also very well done. Lots of tables for eating breakfast which double as nice work areas with outlets built in. The re-done pool area was really nice and may be one of the nicest outdoor pools in Salt Lake.
Service was a little below expectations...especially the front desk. The morning breakfast was also subpar. Lastly, the area (near Pioneer Park) had an abundance of homeless making evening walks less relaxing.
Overall this is a great property and an excellent value.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Residence Inn Salt Lake City Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Salt Lake City/City Hotel Salt Lake City
- Residence Inn City Center
- Salt Lake City Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Salt Lake City Downtown Utah