Residence Inn Salt Lake City Downtown
Comfort Inn Downtown(Salt Lake City)
$89
$76
La Quinta Inn & Suites Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$95
$97
$89
$91
$69
Comfort Suites Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$81
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$110
GardenInn.com
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$90
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
$98
Grand America Hotel(Salt Lake City)
$359
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchentwo bedroom suitefront deskfood truckpf changspioneer parkfree parkingfree breakfastsalt lakefew blocksfire pitliving areatemple squareclean hoteltypical marriottlaundry roomlate at night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Great location and clean hotel. The issue was that when we checked in the key was given for room 312. We go to the room and let ourselves in. As we open up the refrigerator there is food in the refrigerator.... strange. My husband goes into the bedroom and there are clothes. OMG we are in someone elses room. I call the front desk and they tell me to come down right away. We leave quickly. They inform us that there is a mistake and we are in room 212. I am not sure how this mistake could be made. I felt bad for the people that were staying in the room. Not sure if they ever found out that we were in there.
The room is spacious and clean. There is a nice outside pool and hot tub that my family used. Great location to restaraunts. Breakfast was a little crazy in the morning with crowds. I guess that is to be expected in the summer and on a weekend. Overall the stay would have been great except for the mix up.

1  Thank tabasco3
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel several times because we come to visit family regularly in SLC and have given this hotel a great review in the past. HOWEVER! That was before they let a dog come to the breakfast room with some guests this morning! When our family was grossed out because the people at the next table were holding their dog, playing with it on the floor and then going up to touch the food at the buffet, I went to the front desk to inquire what the policy was about animals by the food and they said there wasn't one. Ugh! Besides allergies, what if you just don't want to breakfast with animals? This was such a turn off that we will be searching for another SLC hotel for future stays. I gave it 3 stars because everything else was as we expected from past visits.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank D_JOregon
Reviewed June 26, 2012

My family and I ended up staying at The Residence Inn Salt Lake City/ City Center quite by acident. After being stranded at the airport with our six year old son, I was frantically calling hotels in the area after being informed that there were not any rooms left in Salt Lake City due to conventions that weekend. The person I talked to on the phone that night was wonderful, so kind and caring. The room was well worth the price. The breakfast was delicious. I only wish we could have extended our stay and taken advantage of the many amenities offered. I will never forget the kindness offered by the staff nor can I thank them enough for their hospitality. The Residence Inn will definitely be my first choice for a future hotel.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

3 nites - long weekend.

nice place

clean room

helpful stay

good location

Reviewed June 15, 2012

We stayed here for a night while driving cross-country. The suites are spacious (we were upgraded a 2-BR suite, I think because I'm a Marriott rewards member), clean and comfortable. The hotel is well located, with most of the downtown area within walking distance. Breakfast was good as well. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because we stayed at another Residence Inn in Boulder, CO the night before, and that facility had nicer/newer rooms and several nice touches (in-room fireplaces, bicycle rental, and more) that the Salt Lake City hotel lacks.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple