Traveling with a baby, it's much easier to have a bedroom with a door. The Residence Inn in SLC was great for this. At just over $100 it's a great price for a suite. The breakfast at the Residence Inn was great - full breakfast buffet with malted waffles, biscuits & gravy, bagels, oatmeal, etc. The rooms are basic with the kitchen (no oven though, so don't buy a frozen pizza!), dining room and living room all in one big room. The bed was very comfortable and I like that they have a duvet that is washed with the sheets. They provided a port-a-crib for the baby and the crib was waiting for us when we checked it. It was a good stay and I would definitely recommend this hotel to other families staying in Downtown Salt Lake City.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Salt Lake City Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Salt Lake City/City Hotel Salt Lake City
- Residence Inn City Center
- Salt Lake City Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Salt Lake City Downtown Utah