“I am liking this restaurant more and more.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Chipotle

Chipotle
Ranked #496 of 1,385 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Herriman
“I am liking this restaurant more and more.”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Being from Utah, it's hard to not go to Cafe Rio. But lately, I have been going to Chipotle and I look forward to it more and more. I have nothing against Cafe Rio. But sometimes a change is nice and Chipotle is a nice option.

I get the bowl and never go away hungry. I've really only tried the chicken and it is wonderful. Well worth the money.

Visited March 2012

Utah
“Fresh and flavorful”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

My husband and I frequent the Chipotle in Sandy, Ut. I have found that if I avoid the tortilla and the chips, and half the guacamole and sour cream, I can still eat here and stick to my diet. I get the burrito bowl with chicken (no tortilla) and have them go light on the cheese and extra on the lettuce and then I get the sour cream and the guacamole on the side --which helps me control the extra calories and still stick to my diet and continue to lose weight. I love that they have all their nutrition information available in the restaurant so I can make better choices! Dieting has never tasted so good! :)

• Visited March 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Chi-bland-le”
Reviewed March 4, 2010

Over Priced.
Over Rated.
Not worth your time.
The big burrito is only good for a trip to the bathroom.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook