“Adorable place, great sushi, highly recommended”
Review of Tokai Sushi 4 U

Tokai Sushi 4 U
Ranked #977 of 1,421 Restaurants in Salt Lake City
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed December 17, 2010

Tokai is a cute, local place with great sushi for a great price. It's sort of hidden in its little strip mall, but the service is cheerful, the sushi chefs are very friendly and the sushi is delicious. Nice big menu, very well priced--there is definitely something here for everyone.

Reviewed June 18, 2009

Sushi was pretty good. Although, I recommend take out. I went in to pick up my sushi and the place smelled a little too strongly of fish. which would kind of kill the atmosphere. Overall though, the food was delicious and the service was quick and efficient.

Reviewed March 12, 2009

We love this restaurant. It has the best rolls in SLC, not to knock Mikado, they're great too, but Tokai is our favorite. Service is great, rolls are awesome and the environment is nice. You've gotta try this place to believe it. Especially if you live in the eastern part of Sugarhouse or Holliday area.

Reviewed February 15, 2009

I Love this place. They have excellent service and food! The sweet and sour special rolls are soooo yummmy. I told my other room mates about this restaurant and they also liked it very much.

Reviewed November 29, 2008

I LOVE Tokai. It was introduced to me by a close friend of mine about a year ago. I go there at lease once a month. They have an amazing Philadelphia Roll and the 32 is YUMMY! I have told many people about it and they all have adopted it as well. There is only one in Utah. Thank god I live close. :)