“Gourmet breakfasts are worth the price of entry. Fabulous!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Port Angeles
Five SeaSuns Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #6 of 14 Port Angeles B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 10, 2011

We spent two wonderful nights. Very pleasant, friendly yet professional, outstanding gourmet breakfasts and freshly baked cookies in the afternoon.
R & M Patel, Napa, CA

• Stayed: June 2011
There are newer reviews for Five SeaSuns Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed July 9, 2011

We stopped through Port Angeles on our roadtrip honeymoon and were quite happy with our stay at the Five SeaSuns. Jan and Bob were very friendly and professional. The decor was definitely not my style (collector spoons, dolls... very grandma-ish), but the place was immaculately clean. The breakfast was KILLING. They were also very helpful when it came time for us to find something else to move on to in our travels. Just a tip, you need to ask them for the password for the internet.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2011

Unlike many who have reviewed this wonderful home, I recently moved to Port Angeles and stayed with Jan & Bob for a month. I had stayed here in 2005 during a road trip up Hwy 101 from LA staying at B&Bs for several nights. This was my last & best stop before returning to LA. I stayed in the Indian Summer suite in 2005, and stayed in the Summer room this time. Every room is differently decorated as if for a photo shoot for an interior design magazine. While the rooms are excellent, the hosts, Jan & Bob, are simply wonderful people. Spending as much time as I did in their home, I got to know them well. You will feel as if you are staying with your best friend or favorite relative. Without them, it would just be a place to sleep and eat an excellent breakfast. As noted by others, the breakfasts are AWESOME! I usually took pictures of each before eating so that I could email them to my children and close friends who thought I was suffering at a regular motel. These pictures have done me in, for probably no one will stay with me when they visit when they can stay with Jan & Bob. A previous review in 2004 noted that it was noisy. To the contrary, having lived in LA for more than 20 years, when I awoke the first time one night, I thought something was wrong, because it was so quiet. Yes, Lincoln is Hwy 101, but trucks are diverted west of town not through residential areas. There is much to do in and around Port Angeles. This is a good home port while making these day trips, even to Victoria by walking on the ferry, thereby saving on the fare. I recommend this to anyone who wants a unique experience with caring hosts. Besides, Bob’s famous cookies await you upon your daily excursions – YUM!

Room Tip: SUMMER, if traveling Solo or two; Indian Summer, if with small children or 3+
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed July 8, 2011

My husband, father and I stayed at the five seasuns while attending a destination wedding. Jan and Bob were welcoming hosts and very knowledgable about the area. The house and rooms were spotless and breakfasts were five star and something we looked forward to every morning ( as well as cookies in the evening!). The only drawback for me was the " old fashioned soaking tub" in our Herfest room since I enjoy a modern stand up shower. We also found that the road the b & b was located on got quite a bit of traffic but figured it was because of the holiday weekend. Overall a good experience and we would highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank sucutie01
Reviewed July 7, 2011

A fabulous B&B at the entrance to Olympic National Park. We felt totally "at home" from the moment we arrived. The artfully presented and delicious breakfasts, the delicious cookies, the comfortable rooms with cozy yellow bathrobes and the wonderful hospitality of Bob and Jan make this B&B a must stay!

Reviewed June 24, 2011

Jan and Bob made us feel at home with their hospitality and affinity for details that made the stay outstanding. The Summer Room was comfy with its own gas fireplace that took away the morning chill. The gardens were beautiful, the breakfasts delicious and the cookies scrumptious. Bob is known for his cookies which come close to being reason enough for the stay. He prepared a bag breakfast the morning we went to Victoria. Then he took us to the ferry and was there to pick us up when we returned after 9:30 p.m. Wow! What service.

Reviewed June 1, 2011

Bob and Jan know how to make you feel at home. The breakfast is excellent and prepared with much love. The same applies to the details in the house. We had the summer room, which is nice and quiet (with a privat parking spot on the backside of the house). Every morning Bob and Jan planned our trips for that day (well informed about the weather and things to do). So we could see very much (as close to everything...) in three days. Especially this personal advice makes this b&b excellent, this is what you hope to find when you book a b&b (and regarding the one and only review which mentions the street noise: at night it is quiet, no worries about that)